FE4 THREAD

Fia

But java is terrible...but if you wanna be a wuss and not handle your own memory management...then go ahead. (yeah, my opinion of java isn't high)

The what mask?!?!

[spoiler=Camus]Remember Camus from FEDS? He gets a mask in FE3B2 and calls himself Sirius.

Edited by Speedwagon

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Remember Camus from FEDS? He gets a mask in FE3B2 and calls himself Sirius.

...weird. I sooo wanted to recruit Camus. I would have loved another Paladin. (Especially, since the arena was right there)...

I had to kill him, otherwise, I wouldn't have gotten Lorenz (i think that's the right spelling), into the arena to level.

Edited by Hatari

...weird. I sooo wanted to recruit Camus. I would have loved another Paladin. (Especially, since the arena was right there)...

I had to kill him, otherwise, I wouldn't have gotten Lorenz (i think that's the right spelling), into the arena to level.

You'll probably want to recruit every Camus archetype. It appears in nearly every FE game. [spoiler=Camus]btw he DOES join you in FE3B2 as a Paladin.

Eh, the only reason I'd want to kill him is for that Gradius of his.

Sorry, forgot about spoilers. Thanks, Levin.

Edited by Proto

You'll probably want to recruit every Camus archetype. It appears in nearly every FE game.

btw he DOES join you in FE3B2 as a Paladin.

Eh, the only reason I'd want to kill him is for that Gradius of his.

My favorite units are paladins, swordmasters, and sages. Occasionally, I like horsemen too. *cough*Rath is awesome*cough*

Yeah, that too XD. I needed the lance for WiFi.

Dang it proto...stop with the spoilers XD.

Edited by Hatari

FE5 Warriors are among my favorite classes. Awesome promotion bonuses and there were 2 Warrior bosses in particular that are extremely powerful. Damn GBA for screwing them.

lol, did FE5 get remade into a GBA game?

Are the Camus archtype those pretty boy Paladins that are usually top tiers?

nothing wrong with pretty boy paladins...Seth was awesome.

No. FE5 added a lot of things to the series and then FE6 came and took them away as well as implementing the silly GBA support system.

ohhh...heh, i don't actually use supports...unless they are already given...or it's an accident.

bromxneph haarxjill are the only ones i constantly use...mainly since they are two of my best tagteams.

ohhh...heh, i don't actually use supports...unless they are already given...or it's an accident.

bromxneph haarxjill are the only ones i constantly use...mainly since they are two of my best tagteams.

FE5 support bonuses are there the second you get the characters who support. The bonuses were +10 Avoid/Crit/Hit/Crit evade. The crit bonus would be multiplied by a number labeled PCC

Fergus for example has 5 PCC, 7 base skill and gets support from a Pegasus Rider called Karin. That's 17 crit due to the way it's calculated and then multiplied by Fergus' PCC, that's 85% critical and this happens as early as chapter 4.

FE6's support system sucked, the others were alright unless your name is Serra.

GBA Warriors sucked because they either lacked Spd or Def, then there's Lott who had decent Spd & Def but had Str issues. Dart has Hit issues, he's pure Str/Spd.

GBA Warriors sucked because they either lacked Spd or Def, then there's Lott who had decent Spd & Def but had Str issues. Dart has Hit issues, he's pure Str/Spd.

You're confusing "system" with "conversations".

By system, I'm talking about how you get the supports, how to use them and what they can do.

FE5 support bonuses are there the second you get the characters who support. The bonuses were +10 Avoid/Crit/Hit/Crit evade. The crit bonus would be multiplied by a number labeled PCC

Fergus for example has 5 PCC, 7 base skill and gets support from a Pegasus Rider called Karin. That's 17 crit due to the way it's calculated and then multiplied by Fergus' PCC, that's 85% critical and this happens as early as chapter 4.

Can you have multiple supports in the earlier games? Since, picking and choosing was painful in RD. (meg got paired randomly most of the time, same with fiona).

holy...crap, 85% critical...isn't that...broken?!?!

I hate axe users in general, so I rarely use them.

Can you have multiple supports in the earlier games? Since, picking and choosing was painful in RD. (meg got paired randomly most of the time, same with fiona).

holy...crap, 85% critical...isn't that...broken?!?!

I hate axe users in general, so I rarely use them.

The supports were fixed. Some characters had several people that could support them

Fergus is awesome like that.

Axes have been awesome since FE5.

South Park pirate episode was quite good.

Tale of Scrotie's more hilarious.

Edited by Speedwagon

The supports were fixed. Some characters had several people that could support them

Fergus is awesome like that.

Axes have been awesome since FE5.

1. hmm, interesting

2. lol.

3. huh? I rather have more accuracy, defense, critical and doubling, than massive damage and a chance to hit...

Axes have low hit rates, low avoid rate, bad defense but hits hard...and not too good critical, due to the hit rate.

Dunno what that is.

The newest episode here in the US. It's about people reading things that aren't there when trying to read a book.

1. hmm, interesting

2. lol.

3. huh? I rather have more accuracy, defense, critical and doubling, than massive damage and a chance to hit...

Axes have low hit rates, low avoid rate, bad defense but hits hard...and not too good critical, due to the hit rate.

Then there's also capturing an enemy to take their weapons and stealing was much better in FE5.

If you think that's broken, wait till you see Sety in FE4. 100 Avoid, 50-60 MT that targets RES. 'Nuff said.

Accuracy is overrated. Starting with FE6, IS decided to implement the 2 RN system which is biased and in favor of the player.

Edited by Speedwagon

Then there's also capturing an enemy to take their weapons and stealing was much better in FE5.

If you think that's broken, wait till you see Sety in FE4. 100 Avoid, 50-60 MT that targets RES. 'Nuff said.

Accuracy is overrated. Starting with FE6, IS decided to implement the 2 RN system which is biased and in favor of the player.

1. I take it you can steal equipped weapons too?

2. O.O wow...that's massively broken too.

3. How was it before? and accuracy is a good thing...how is it overrated? If you don't hit, you can't win.

The newest episode here in the US. It's about people reading things that aren't there when trying to read a book.

Huh. Maybe I should do some illegal watching.

Why oh why didn't they bring that to the newer games..

I like how FE5 fighters are more speed-oriented, they are like Mercenaries, just with axes and initial critical bonus. :3

Johalva seems to defy a Warrior's main quality, he bears more Def than Str. :blink: