• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm betting it's just a matter of, 'why would you use him except on a Sub playthrough'.

I guess so, archers tend to be low on tiers for their lack of enemy phase.

I guess so, archers tend to be low on tiers for their lack of enemy phase.

Maybe it's just me, but I don't mind. I tend to position them so that if they have an enemy phase, it's at range. Which happens surprisingly often.

And even then, why would you use him with Celice, Oifaye, Yuria, Shanan, Leaf, Fin and Hawk around.

It appears I am ForgottenMan again Point.

Amid is okay. There's some better subs though.

I know. I just had to say it.

That's like trying to sue someone in another country...

You'll come crashing back.

You always do.

Next time I come back, I'll be coming as an invasion force against Freege and Barhara. Just because I can. >.>;;

Even Julius would be able to stop it. Ask anyone.

Maybe it's just me, but I don't mind. I tend to position them so that if they have an enemy phase, it's at range. Which happens surprisingly often.

That's what I do too, but not something effecient player bother themselves with often it seems. 8[

That's what I do too, but not something effecient player bother themselves with often it seems. 8[

Meh. Honestly, I could care less about efficiency in FE. I play with the characters I like (or ones that I want to use), and deal with it. So what if it takes a bit longer, I personally have more fun.

This is evidenced by the fact I almost always use Sophia in FE6.

Meh. Honestly, I could care less about efficiency in FE. I play with the characters I like (or ones that I want to use), and deal with it. So what if it takes a bit longer, I personally have more fun.

I tried her once. Couldn't hit a damn thing most of the time in the arena, but her promoted sprite looks nice.

This is correct.

See?

I tried her once. Couldn't hit a damn thing most of the time in the arena, but her promoted sprite looks nice.

Yup. And yet, I still manage to use her, and have an alright team come endgame.

I hated using her. >_>

Understandable.

Regardless, my point is, who cares about efficiency? If you want it, go ahead, use those characters that make it easiest. Honestly, I prefer to have, well, strange groups by the end of the game. Use characters no one else ever does.

Arena or no?

Only a few battles, if any. Maybe enough for two level-ups.

You'll be screwing me over in the background, if anything. Julius would NOT be able to stop me by himself, and you guys know it.

He'd be able to.

Understandable.

Regardless, my point is, who cares about efficiency? If you want it, go ahead, use those characters that make it easiest. Honestly, I prefer to have, well, strange groups by the end of the game. Use characters no one else ever does.

Pilot's endgame team:

Roy

Fa

Noah

Treck

Barth

Ward

Wolt

Yodel

Hugh

Sophia

I use characters I like too, I even use Renault in FE7. =)