• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

As a commodore,I am going to take out Yurius,but,if you do not launch a personal attack against me,at the moment,i see no reason to engage you. I just need to figure out this GN Field completely,it seems like it'll help me.

I understand. Realize, I am only going to defend myself/prevent gIO from killing Julius.

k I'll side with you for now. ^^

Good Yuria.

You know, if you stopped that, I'd have no reason to wreck your stuff constantly...

You were wrecking my stuff long before I started this.

It was one of the factors in me doing this.

I understand. Realize, I am only going to defend myself/prevent gIO from killing Julius.

Understood. Since your vendetta seems to be against gI0,I assume i can still kill Yurius?

There's Nanna I suppose.

Yeah there is Nanna but since she's already using a good amount of inventory space due to staves/swords other than the Earth Sword it's best just to throw one STR based scroll on her. Although I do agree she would benefit greatly from Hezul and could use it more than the others there's already enough competition for that scroll as it is and there's others who could use it more than her obviously.

Lux: As far as things go, after that stupidly hasty move I made yesterday, I assume I at least owe the people not to feel like I was a liar. I'm gonna lurk here... Occasionally, but am I right in thinking that I shouldn't return to SF for a while?

TM: Misunderstand?

TM: misunderstanding?

Lux: Sort of...

Lux: I left--or rather: "left"-- because I wanted my admin powers back, and the keylogger + parental controls taken away.

TM: Then just explain it and get back

Lux: err, but that's the problem.

Lux: I don't even think I'd be welcome at this point... >_>;

Lux: "Back from your disappearing act again, huh?"

Lux: I'd expect comments like that.

Yeah there is Nanna but since she's already using a good amount of inventory space due to staves/swords other than the Earth Sword it's best just to throw one STR based scroll on her. Although I do agree she would benefit greatly from Hezul and could use it more than the others there's already enough competition for that scroll as it is and there's others who could use it more than her obviously.

Then I suppose the only solution left is Fala. The boosts aren't huge but it gives to 4 stats.

I started wrecking your stuff because you interfered in my murdering Ninji. Multiple times.

That was TheEnd.

I didn't care enough.

*Lux chatlog*

Don't see why they would, atleast with any malice behind it.

@Sirius: Tell that boy to stop being a prima donna and just come back. He doesn't want to be compared to ShotaMasoSlut, now does he?

Honestly, I wouldn't even have anything against Roxas if he came back.

DSotM is book 9 proto. Book 18 is coming out soon...can't wait. It's dev's book...in august... :sob:

hmmm, fall seems to be shaping up into a great season for reading...^_^, lots of new releases will be hitting the shelves...

Book 9? I didn't know that. I just liked the title because it reminded me of that song in Mulan.

I'm guessing you already read all seventeen of the released ones?

Then I suppose the only solution left is Fala. The boosts aren't huge but it gives to 4 stats.

Yep, that's the scroll I give her most of the time, although Tina/Azvel get priority over it seeing as they could use the magic boost.

You tied him to your Arwing and took off with him in tow to keep him out of my range. So much for not caring enough.

What can I say? I felt like it. One situation.

Alright. And so you wreck things constantly. And try to start a war. 'kaaaay?

I wouldn't even pay mind to that stuff.

Yup.