FE4 THREAD

Fia

Coherent.

Have you actual read the books TE?

Book 9? I didn't know that. I just liked the title because it reminded me of that song in Mulan.

I'm guessing you already read all seventeen of the released ones?

XD...yeah def. NOT disney material right there.

Yes, I have read all 17 of the others and most of the short stories.

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

XD...yeah def. NOT disney material right there.

Yes, I have read all 17 of the others and most of the short stories.

Hehe...

Short stories? Where do you find them?

Wait until you get blown away.

... I'm not fighting that dragon. I already killed that thing.

Ok, well, someone just restored my diviner's power, so now I stand a chance.

Yeah, sweeeet.

65vjpz.png

Edited by Lux Aeterna

Hehe...

Short stories? Where do you find them?

heh.

They are stories for Fury, Dante, A husband/wife DH, and a few others that I haven't read yet. (They are in books though, of other paranormal romance) I think that Dante's story is now free and Nick's story (fear the darkness) was free at one point, not sure if it still is.

Edited by Hatari

An Accursed, it seems.

But check it, look at what Ein has! gee_wiz_emoticon.gif

4q372b.png

"This is the will of God!"

DISARESTA!!!

And you'll have to wait until Ursula shows up. Just keep slashing/throwing Einher Jar.

DISARESTA!!!

And you'll have to wait until Ursula shows up. Just keep slashing/throwing Einher Jar.

Yes, he got that skill thanks to her.

That was an amazing overdrive skill.

I must be masochistic: the overdrive bar shattering is somehow awesome to me.

Yes, he got that skill thanks to her.

I must be masochistic: the overdrive bar shattering is somehow awesome to me.

btw Disaresta is a EXL overskill, which means it can be used anytime, even when the meter is 0. It gets better and better as the meter fills up though. But my point is that you should always use Disaresta to finish off an enemy/boss whenever you can, since it'll increase your rank and hence, increase the possibility of getting rare items. Like Isher's Excalibur, which requires an S-rank.

Edited by Proto

btw Disaresta is a EXL overskill, which means it can be used anytime, even when the meter is 0. It gets better and better as the meter fills up though. But my point is that you should always use Disaresta to finish off an enemy/boss whenever you can, since it'll increase your rank and hence, increase the possibility of getting rare items. Like Isher's Excalibur, which requires an S-rank.

... I DIDN'T KNOW THAT! ;A;

Edited by Lux Aeterna

I'm going to tell you a story. Just because. A couple of years back, I went down to Michoacan, with nothing but my DS and a copy of Golden Sun I picked up on the way. Now I started playing, and I was like: "Dude this game is pretty cool" and I played for hours. The DS is on red now, so I decide to save. Then I find out the gamecart can't save. As this was the only game on my person, I was in quite the fix. Then I saw my kid sister playing Riviera and I said: "Let's trade" she said: "Okay" and we did. I didn't really like the game, but I had nothing better to do. So I get to that part, versus that knight, and I get the overdrive. And suddenly

the game just dies

"THIS IS THE WILL OF THE GODS"

and I couldn't get it to load up ever again.

To add insult to injury, my sister beat Golden Sun by putting the DS on sleep and charging for the two weeks we were there.

And I played tic-tac-toe in the dirt.

the end

... I DIDN'T KNOW THAT! ;A;

Well, one of the factors affecting your rank is what type of attack you finished it off with. EXL > Lv 3 > Lv 2 > Lv 1 > normal attack. And yes, every boss drops a 1-time-use really strong weapon. Did you get the Ignis Spear from the first boss (finish it off with Lost Seraph!)?

Well, one of the factors affecting your rank is what type of attack you finished it off with. EXL > Lv 3 > Lv 2 > Lv 1 > normal attack. And yes, every boss drops a 1-time-use really strong weapon. Did you get the Ignis Spear from the first boss (finish it off with Lost Seraph!)?

Well, I knew the factors affecting it, yeah. But I didn't know it affected the items dropped.

And no, I didn't get it. ;__;

And Pride: Lol, that's terrible. Is it wrong I laughed?

Edited by Lux Aeterna