Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

No.

I guess I'll have to actually open paint and recolor something myself. Q_Q

I'd ask Srs for some power abuse, but I don't think moderators have power to edit avatars, only to remove them.

Well, at least it was that way half a decade ago.

wth happened to your avatar zak?

Short answer: I changed it.

Long answer: I've been thinking of perhaps changing it for a while. I was initially thinking Schrodinger, but then I was browsing my fan art folder the other day, I got a serious nostalgia hit, and a craving to attempt to play the game this one is from again, although I know my Japanese is far too weak to be able to manage effectively. So I settled for a SF theme overhaul of avatar, signature, and member title.

Short answer: I changed it.

Long answer: I've been thinking of perhaps changing it for a while. I was initially thinking Schrodinger, but then I was browsing my fan art folder the other day, I got a serious nostalgia hit, and a craving to attempt to play the game this one is from again, although I know my Japanese is far too weak to be able to manage effectively. So I settled for a SF theme overhaul of avatar, signature, and member title.

Can we say...EKKK SPIDER, KILL IT! (not to mention, it's really creepy)

Good God, Jan's avatar is now seriously Cute! and yours is down right scary.

Can we say...EKKK SPIDER, KILL IT! (not to mention, it's really creepy)

Good God, Jan's avatar is now seriously Cute! and yours is down right scary.

I happen to like creepy. And ever since I got over my Arachnaphobia-induced arachnaphobia (seriously, that movie is not to be watched at ten years old), I've had no real problems with spiders.

And I mean, she is the protagonist of a dark, horror-themed, eroge. If she weren't creepy, she wouldn't be doing her job. I am sorry that you do not approve.

Jan's avatar was better when it had Marisa in it.

I happen to like creepy. And ever since I got over my Arachnaphobia-induced arachnaphobia (seriously, that movie is not to be watched at ten years old), I've had no real problems with spiders. And I mean, she is the protagonist of a dark, horror-themed, eroge. If she weren't creepy, she wouldn't be doing her job. I am sorry that you do not approve.

Jan's avatar was better when it had Marisa in it.

Jan's is a cute puppy with char a mask. Totally adorable....

as for you...//sigh, don't listen to me (something that you should already know by now, never listen to me). i'll just turn off avatars.

btw: lux is seriously scared of spiders...Lux, turn off avatars, I'm going to.

Edited by Hatari