• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

27zzof9.jpg

Not doing the other.

haha, cool cool...^_^.

though, I just realized, I forgot the word 'as' in my message. A flygon colored as him (i wanted a blue flygon). But this works too. :) Thankies.

lol that's fine...what are you using to make these?

Edited by Hatari

Sceptile:

Leaf Blade

Screech

Absorb

Quick Attack

WHAT??? Absorb has only 30 BP (after factoring in STAB). Replace it now. You don't need another Grass move since you have Leaf Blade, unless you really want Sceptile to heal, in which case you can teach it Giga Drain. Also, Screech is pretty worthless since Quick Attack is the only physical attack over here. Leaf Blade seems like the only decent move in this set.

Crobat:

Wing Attack

Confuse Ray

Fly

Bite

I see two Flying moves. Fly has higher base power and I doubt the AI would take advantage of the free turn. If you have the Sludge Bomb TM (135 BP after STAB), then I recommend you teach it to either Crobat or Tentacruel. Not very good coverage here but meh, what can you do about it?

Hariyama:

Tackle

Fake Out

Vital Throw

Arm Thrust

What is Tackle doing here? DIDN'T YOUR HARIYAMA EVER LEARN A SINGLE MOVE AT ALL????? And why on Weyard did you keep Tackle when he was trying to learn Whirlwind, Knock Off, Smellingsalt, BELLY DRUM, etc? Anyhow, Vital Throw almost always outdamages Arm Thrust and it never misses. You could get rid of them both for Brick Break if you want. Fake Out is good though. Hariyama should be your primary answer to Glacia, resisting Ice while hitting back with super-effective Fighting STABs.

Tentacruel:

Surf

Supersonic

Cut

Acid

Cut is useless. I agree with Levin in that you should teach it Ice Beam. Acid is weak but the only decent Poison move you have access to is Sludge Bomb, which you might have already taught to Crobat. Keep Surf and Supersonic.

Exploud:

Strength

Hyper Beam

Astonish

Stomp

With decent stats in both Atk AND SpA, and very good movepool, Exploud has a lot of potential here. Astonish is garbage and Stomp is weak. Exploud can learn a whole lot of TMs so go and give him better moves, preferably with much better coverage than this. Also, the 225 BP Hyper Beam can easily take out a problematic Pokemon (unless you're facing Phoebe or the Champion). Don't forget to switch as soon as you use it though, since it won't have to recharge then.

Groudon:

Slash

Bulk Up

Earthquake

Fire Blast

You can replace Slash with Solarbeam but otherwise, it looks good. Fire Blast can be dropped for Flamethrower (if you don't teach it to Exploud instead) but that's not absolutely necessary. You should probably save him for the Champion though.

I have yet to use a TM.

Now would be a good time to start using them

My main problem with Phoebe is that her Pokemon are 2-3HKOing everything but Groudon, and Hariyama and Exploud are nearly useless against her team, AND Crobat/Tentacruel are weak to Psychic, which most of her Pokemon have.

Exploud can learn a lot of good moves of different types. Sceptile should probably handle this, since he won't be very useful in the next few battles. Also, only Sableye and the second Banette actually have Psychic. Crobat has insane Speed and should be able to outpace the Banette and hit back with a super effective Bite. Sableye should be easy to deal with unless Attract messes you up.

Edited by Proto

Lucky for Ninji there's still worse stuff out there. Lux is afraid of seeing another bath/hot springs scene with his favorite female characters in a game he's playing for example.

Yeah man, and also tha-wait. Wait, WHAT?

looping is just looping, nothing massive...and //shrug, whatever.

If that were the case, there would be no motive for you not to do it with people younger than yourself.