• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Let's tap a nun together as father and son?

... I prefer doing it alone, thanks. >_>

Noobs would struggle in chapter 24 and Final. Another staff user is always welcomed but you just left like the prick you are!

Then why weren't you on the field, helping Prince Celice with your wind magic?

You're in no position of criticizing me.

... I prefer doing it alone, thanks. >_>

Then why weren't you on the field, helping Prince Celice with your wind magic?

You're in no position of criticizing me.

There's a difference between fighting enemy units and the RNG. The RNG is completely biased against me and will see to it that even 3% hit rates will hit me... 3 TIMES IN A FREAKING ROW! The RNG has no grudge against you >_>.

Besides, I did help, you think they'd just let me go anywhere I wanted? I had to take out any1 who stood in my way.

There's a difference between fighting enemy units and the RNG. The RNG is completely biased against me and will see to it that even 3% hit rates will hit me... 3 TIMES IN A FREAKING ROW! The RNG has no grudge against you >_>.

That happens to .everyone., so you're just a worthless coward.

The RNG is completely biased against me and will see to it that even 3% hit rates will hit me... 3 TIMES IN A FREAKING ROW! The RNG has no grudge against you >_>.
I thought you would say you would use debugging to undo the effects of the Zagaro I implanted into your game.

That happens to .everyone., so you're just a worthless coward.

Bull. That isn't common, the odds of stuff like that happening are extremely low.

I thought you would say you would use debugging to undo the effects of the Zagaro I implanted into your game.

Your Zagaro did nothing! This happened before you even thought of that!

Edited by Levin

Wow. You're studying things like mythology?

Lucky you. I wish I could. I have like 6 classes (English, Computer Sciences, Physics, Biology, Chemistry and Maths) every day. Nothing interesting except Biology.

Not so much a Mythology Class as it is part of English. We're just reading up on a bunch of classics at the moment, nothing special there. My classes are straightforward; Intermediate Algebra, Chemistry, World History, English, Speech, and Design.

Design is pretty fun, the professor seems pretty upbeat for having to teach brats like us XD

Not so much a Mythology Class as it is part of English. We're just reading up on a bunch of classics at the moment, nothing special there.

I thought so, but Mythology is still way better. We have to write letters and read some article and solve some questions.. boring.

My classes are straightforward; Intermediate Algebra, Chemistry, World History, English, Speech, and Design.

I envy you, especially Intermediate Algebra and History. I have to take all of the subjects and the hardest ones. Not because my parents force me or anything.

America seems pretty pathetic, though.

http://www.testprepreview.com/modules/algebra2.htm

I sure hope SAT / ACT is as easy as they say it is. This is ADVANCED.

Edited by Alvis