FE4 THREAD

Fia

I thought so, but Mythology is still way better. We have to write letters and read some article and solve some questions.. boring.

I envy you, especially Intermediate Algebra and History. I have to take all of the subjects and the hardest ones. Not because my parents force me or anything.

America seems pretty pathetic, though.

All of my classes are AP, and I'm taking Physics next year (boo...). It's not so much that the classes are hard, more of being too lazy to turn things in :P

I had little to no say in the classes I would be taking, which is jut fine, although I don't go to a regular High School so that could be it.

http://www.testprepreview.com/modules/algebra2.htm

I sure hope SAT / ACT is as easy as they say it is. This is ADVANCED.

I'm taking my first SAT in four days, so I don't exactly know much about it other than blowing off the PSATs.

I still have 6 days before school starts.

Lucky. :<

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

All of my classes are AP, and I'm taking Physics next year (boo...). It's not so much that the classes are hard, more of being too lazy to turn things in

Don't worry about Physics. It's definitely easier than Chemistry (a royal pain in the ass with all it's memorization). Easiest science, definitely.

I had little to no say in the classes I would be taking, which is jut fine, although I don't go to a regular High School so that could be it.

Eh, why not? You definitely should, you're the one taking them.

I'm taking my first SAT in four days, so I don't exactly know much about it other than blowing off the PSATs.

Good luck I guess.

http://www.testprepreview.com/sat_practice.htm

Maybe this could help.

Ugh. I failed chemistry. It was just too illogical of a science for me.

I take science as my major in high scool, and for some reasons I got my low marks only in science classes. =.=

Don't worry about Physics. It's definitely easier than Chemistry (a royal pain in the ass with all it's memorization). Easiest science, definitely.

Hopefully. I have nothing but disdain for Chemistry at the moment.

Eh, why not? You definitely should, you're the one taking them.

Like I said, I don't go to a regular High School. I have to take my High School core classes to graduate it. In the next two years I'll have less to no classes of the sort and have enough College credit for an Associate's Degree (not that I'll stop there); I'd say it's a great trade off.

Good luck I guess.

http://www.testprepreview.com/sat_practice.htm

Maybe this could help.

The layout of the site makes it painfully boring... [/laziness kicking in]

I have been to the site before.

Food...

Hopefully. I have nothing but disdain for Chemistry at the moment.

Chemistry = worst science. It's a huge pain in the ass and takes a lot of memorization.

Like I said, I don't go to a regular High School. I have to take my High School core classes to graduate it. In the next two years I'll have less to no classes of the sort and have enough College credit for an Associate's Degree (not that I'll stop there); I'd say it's a great trade off.

Alright then.

Food...

I feel the same way. My mom left me nothing but chicken wings which I can't be assed to get.

..How is Chemistry illogical?
Because:
It's a huge pain in the ass and takes a lot of memorization.
I am just too much of an Algebra guy to handle Chemistry. I prefer working with patterns and linear logic, but even the chemical formulas seemed to have exceptions to them so I lost track of any sense of consistency when working with them due to some formulas relying on memorization of what some things do. Edited by Chainey

The thing about Chemistry is that my hope of messing around with genes and DNA go down the tube. Graphic Design is a lot smoother.

I wonder if I should go to sleep for a few more hours, play something, work on school projects, write, or eat.

Even until now, I'm still scared of Chemistry and Biology.... ;-;

Biology is awesome.

The thing about Chemistry is that my hope of messing around with genes and DNA go down the tube.

Genetics happen to be my favorite subject in Biology.

Edited by Alvis

Neither is mine.

She is the reason why I can't really enjoy Biology, even though I kind of love that subject.

It's already 9:30AM D:

So? Either that or you do your school project.

WHAT THE HELL DID YOU SAY TO ME, BITCH?

-shoots fire at Aida's eyes, causing her to go blind-

If you haven't realize yet, I already packed my stuff and moved out from Velthomer. >.>

If you haven't realize yet, I already packed my stuff and moved out from Velthomer. >.>

Wha-WHAT?! YOU WHORE!!

YOU DIDN'T EVEN TELL ME?! WHEN I SEE YOU, YOU'RE FUCKING DEAD.

WARRIORS OF GRANDBELL! SEARCH FOR HER!