• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

You believe he's really aware of what he's approving when all he's got are his nights with Sonia on his mind? >_>

That doesn't matter to me. I'm an assassin. My father never failed before. I don't question my orders if I have no reason to.

Of course, when I found out that my best friend betrayed the Fang, I became suspicious.

That doesn't matter to me. I'm an assassin. My father never failed before. I don't question my orders if I have no reason to.

Of course, when I found out that my best friend betrayed the Fang, I became suspicious.

...But you did nothing?

Except you had plenty of reasons... >_>

Eyvel = WAY broken in C1. Othin and Halvan have crappy bases... Finn dismounted as a Lance Soldier is amusing >_>

...But you did nothing?

I spared Eliwood's life. I diobeyed the Fang's command. That means death. I was willing to risk my life to learn the truth. Well, that's when Limstella decided to steal my quintessence early. Hate that woman.

SS.png

WTF?

Eyvel = WAY broken in C1. Othin and Halvan have crappy bases... Finn dismounted as a Lance Soldier is amusing >_>

TheEnd give me his SS of Balmunk!Mareeta before... >.>

I spared Eliwood's life. I diobeyed the Fang's command. That means death. I was willing to risk my life to learn the truth. Well, that's when Limstella decided to steal my quintessence early. Hate that woman.

Limstella >>> Sonia.

Nergal <<<<<<<<<<<< Daisy >_>

At least Daisy is sexy.

Do you know if they fixed buggy magic animations like Falaflame and such?

Nah, I don't know about that.

None of these guys could ever be more evil than Valter.

Manfloy >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Valter

FE 3 Book 2...

He was weak too. They'll probably make him weak to Divinestone again if they remake that >_>. Wonder if I can pull a 1 turn strategy if that game happens... long as they don't make it so that he has some epic defense against regular units, that shouldn't be hard.

Edited by Levin

He was weak too. They'll probably make him weak to Divinestone again if they remake that >_>. Wonder if I can pull a 1 turn strategy if that game happens... long as they don't make it so that he has some epic defense against regular units, that shouldn't be hard.

You need more than one turn to recruit all the sisters.

Basically you had to kill him when he had any sisters left around him. It's not really about difficulty, though I'll admit he was tougher than a few other bosses ( at least Berdo, Idoun, Fire Dragon and Fomortiis ).

Who knows, you have the Again staff, Fina, Chainey and a few magi ( Maric, Elren, Yubello, Yumina+ ). If Warp staves are as broken, he might be able to pull it off.

Edited by Emperor Alvis

Basically you had to kill him when he had any sisters left around him. It's not really about difficulty, though I'll admit he was tougher than a few other bosses ( at least Berdo, Idoun, Fire Dragon and Fomortiis ).

He is in the same level as Yurius.

Laters guys~

Edited by Aida

Wut? I think I recruited them all in one turn. I think I used Fina on someone. Julian nearly died though (Mediuth). It's funny how Marth can't wake up his own sister.

It depends... Let's say Medeus' stats remain the same/lower as FESD, it could be possible using 5 warp staff users, the 4 units that recruit the sisters and a sniper with forged Silver bow packing MT and Crit. Possible in H5, likely in NM since the sniper will probably be able to double Medeus in piss easy NM >_>.

Edited by Levin

It depends... Let's say Medeus' stats remain the same/lower as FESD, it could be possible using 5 warp staff users, the 4 units that recruit the sisters and a sniper with forged Silver bow packing MT and Crit. Possible.

We'll see if forge changed, too.

Maybe the Brave Bow could be better, though.

He has 15 defense and reduces attack by half.

On a Sniper, a Brave Bow would deal ( 25 + 7 + 10 )/2 - 15 4 times for 6 damage each. With a Silver Bow, ( 25 + 12 + 10 )/2 -15 2 times for 8 damage each.

You'd need 3 Criticals with a Brave Bow, but you can't kill him with 2 Silver Bow criticals since his HP is 52.

Edited by Emperor Alvis