• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

That unbreakable glass outside can be used both offensively and defensively if used right. But I will agree that it's still rather annoying.

I just wonder why it's there. Why does that building needs bulletproof/explosionproof glass for its windows when it's just some offices in there.

Trying to get Marthur to sleep is like trying to get me to sleep. :|

Or Fia.

Sirius is waaaaaay too happy with his mod powers.

:awesome:

My pink name in the empire threads is enough to scare people there so this no longer surprises me... meh.

Yep. =|

:|

=|

They should have a map when you just in one building, every time you look around a corner you see GO.

"AI YAH! MAE-GWO LUN!!"

As you can see, my pinyin hasn't improved at all.

They should have a map when you just in one building, every time you look around a corner you see GO.

Some maps do have sentries that shoot you on sight. Mostly team maps so that you can't camp, but that weird map had sentries the other team could activate in your spawn, resulting in major lulz.

I just wonder why it's there. Why does that building needs bulletproof/explosionproof glass for its windows when it's just some offices in there.

I think that map was some kind of weapons research factory or something.

Some maps do have sentries that shoot you on sight. Mostly team maps so that you can't camp, but that weird map had sentries the other team could activate in your spawn, resulting in major lulz.

I like that team map with the two buildings separated by water. That's always a fun map.

It's funny when you sneak into the opponent's base while everyone on that team is comfy in their sniping spots and then you just get everyone by surprise. Free kills galore.

Then you get headshotted by that one guy in your team with Tacs Goggles and he says you shouldn't have been there in the first place! :D

/old memories

Then you get headshotted by that one guy in your team with Tacs Goggles and he says you shouldn't have been there in the first place! :D

/old memories

That's actually funny because I nearly sniped you by accident while we were on the same team while you were in their base trying to knife someone and I don't use the tac goggles either.

"AI YAH! MAE-GWO LUN!!"

As you can see, my pinyin hasn't improved at all.

I call americans gwai-lo. It's getting better. I scream gwai-lo 我 有 烟花 before I explode in UT.

That's actually funny because I nearly sniped you by accident while we were on the same team while you were in their base trying to knife someone and I don't use the tac goggles either.

My bro is master or disaster in team games with tac goggles.

I call americans gwai-lo. It's getting better. I scream gwai-lo 我 有 烟花 before I explode in UT.

You're awesome. ;o;

/old memories

I REMEMBER WHEN I KILLED DIO THAT ONE TIME. :')

^^

ooh thanks.

but i'm not sure you'd want me to join you because I suck at multiplayer games. D:

*high five*

Eh. I'd say just to try. I suck too, but I manage to have fun :D

Edited by Roxas

^^

ooh thanks.

but i'm not sure you'd want me to join you because I suck at multiplayer games. D:

If you practice you'll get better. Almost nobody starts off being excellent. You should still join, there's people that are still considered "Whipping boy" tier that play with us somewhat often.

Yeah well that's a danger zone, you have to live up with the consequences of your acts.

I've always liked to infiltrate the enemy base in most maps like that. It takes some focus away from the frontlines so that they focus to eliminate that guy in their own lines. Meanwhile, your team can close in on them and spell their doom. There's these two maps (the second one is just the first one, only the other one is doubled) that I should convince my clanmaster to put on.

If you practice you'll get better. Almost nobody starts off being excellent. You should still join, there's people that are still considered "Whipping boy" tier that play with us somewhat often.

:awesome:

LULZ. That gwai-lo comment reminds me of Balls of Fury.

That movie was pretty good.

You're awesome. ;o;

Surprisingly google translate translates english to chinese (simplified) well, cause I suck at writing in chinese and trying romanize chinese into english is hard.