FE4 THREAD

Fia

Also:

I like to do the dirty work, go behind enemy lines, that sort of things.

You've got to blend in, though, to be an effective spy. Spies turn into enemies in the game, but they can't attack without switching back. You don't want to turn into a Heavy and just run into the enemy base. It's very suspicious. I prefer being an Engineer so that you can pretend to be going in to make turrets. Also, you have to fry turrets as a Spy. It's very useful.

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

You've got to blend in, though, to be an effective spy. Spies turn into enemies in the game, but they can't attack without switching back. You don't want to turn into a Heavy and just run into the enemy base. It's very suspicious. I prefer being an Engineer so that you can pretend to be going in to make turrets. Also, you have to fry turrets as a Spy. It's very useful.

Yeah I know about this. You can also become invisible for some time, and ammo replendishes that ( or the disguises ).

Obviously it's also a good idea to change your disguise each time you respawn. Preferably, if I'd enter the enemy base, I'd enter it trying to shoot some of my teammates while going backwards. This way I do suppose you look less suspicious.

Engineers probably make the best disguises, but somehow I don't think I'll see them often in the field of combat. Seeing one there would be kinda odd, isn't it?

Then again, I'd like some experience with maps before becoming a Spy. I'm going to learn by playing, which is going to be with this week end.

Edited by Emperor Alvis

Alright.

Also, you can't shoot while disguised.

I suppose I can aim...at least.

Maybe minigun bullets fly fast enough so you don't see them. On the other hand, copying a Soldier or Demoman seems next to useless.

Edited by Emperor Alvis

SCAPEGOAT YOUNG ALVIS

Good idea, I'll do that :)

Show me your moves! I'll make you pay!

EDIT: Oh alright then :)

:)

FE is spreading around like a virus around my school. I feel so accomplished :'D

: D

If I can get my disc working, I can probably play as well. I'm not omgwtfgreat, but I'm about as good as Arc, if you've played him.

I was talking about Brian, but sure.

I played him once. IIRC he was one of my opponents ( the other was Mac, I think ) during the 2 vs. 2 tourney here some time back and we ( Ike-Mike and I ) lost, mostly since we never fought as a team before. He's pretty good in singles, though.

Cool, I'll just add your FC.

Name: Ninji

Friend Code: 3566-1260-9642

Is this still right?

It is, but my Wii is fucking retarded, and refuses to read the disc despite it being completely clean. I can't play. Sorry.

Dammit ninji. Now I can't show you what I've forgotten in the past month.

It's not my fault! >_< I've already sent it to Nintendo to get it fixed before, and now the damn thing's happening again!