• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

what

Greig Piano Concerto Op. 16. I missed the index finger part of the 1st movement's ending, and slid off the key. ;___;

Greig Piano Concerto Op. 16. I missed the index finger part of the 1st movement's ending, and slid off the key. ;___;

......=\

That's not the "WTF" thing.

It's him not wanting to use no mounted unit including SIGURD because he dislikes Paladins (Due to their brokeness in FE9).

Guys, we have another Crash.

It's him not wanting to use no mounted unit including SIGURD because he dislikes Paladins (Due to their brokeness in FE9).

Sounds like something I'd expect to hear from Crash

just said that I didn't care if paladins weren't broken (ten times now). I just don't like the class, and I don't want to use them. That's all. Not that they're not good units, not that they won't be helpful, just that I don't want to use them because I don't like the class.

Unless you're talking 'need' as in Ike v. BK in RD, one-on-one fight, I'm pretty sure I don't NEED any unit. So go ahead and spoil me now if this is the case, otherwise I'm going to be VERY reluctant to use him past the first couple of chapters.

Unfortunately, yes. 8[

I told him he erally SHOULD use mounted units, because in FE4, unless you're mounted, you usually suck.

just said that I didn't care if paladins weren't broken (ten times now). I just don't like the class, and I don't want to use them. That's all. Not that they're not good units, not that they won't be helpful, just that I don't want to use them because I don't like the class.

Unless you're talking 'need' as in Ike v. BK in RD, one-on-one fight, I'm pretty sure I don't NEED any unit. So go ahead and spoil me now if this is the case, otherwise I'm going to be VERY reluctant to use him past the first couple of chapters.

Unfortunately, yes. 8[

I told him he erally SHOULD use mounted units, because in FE4, unless you're mounted, you usually suck.

Then he's going to HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATE Elto.

Sigurd is mandatory. ._.

Edited by Yuria

You're welcome <:3

For reference, I started playing FPS games easily over 12 years ago. Doom, Quake, Duke Nukem 3D, Half Life, Wolfenstein, they're all things I played in the past.

Yeah, you have more experience than me. I only have about 6 years under my belt.

......Yeah good luck with that. 80% of the units in FE4 are mounted units.

That leaves him:

Arden

Unpromoted Azel (lol)

Aideen

Dew

Ayra

Jamka

Holyn

Levin

Sylvia

Claude

Tiltyu

Brigid

I'd love to see that.

Unmounted FE4 playthrough go!

lol Arden and Azel for the prologue.

Edited by Yuria

......Yeah good luck with that. 80% of the units in FE4 are mounted units.

Yep...=/

That leaves him:

Arden

Unpromoted Azel (lol)

Aideen

Dew

Ayra

Jamka

Holyn

Levin

Sylvia

Claude

Tiltyu

Brigid

I'd love to see that.

I told him Azel will be suffering durability problems...and he is the only foot unit you get in the Prologue.

@Sirius: Defeneatly on that, but he thinks Sigurd is like Titania, strong early and bashing everything to the end, he wants to hack Sigurd into a Swordmaster.

@Sirius: Defeneatly on that, but he thinks Sigurd is like Titania, strong early and bashing everything to the end, he wants to hack Sigurd into a Swordmaster.[/font][/color]

:|

I told him Azel will be suffering durability problems...and he is the only foot unit you get in the Prologue.

@Sirius: Defeneatly on that, but he thinks Sigurd is like Titania, strong early and bashing everything to the end, he wants to hack Sigurd into a Swordmaster.

lol Arden

...........what

As if Sigurd couldn't be anymore broken. >_>

Sigurd is better than Titania. A Sigurd solo is so ridiculously easy that you constantly have to weaken him with shit like Javelin + Road terrain if you don't wanna spend several turns just to kill 1 blasted enemy while you're surrounded by like 10.

Lol.

Edited by Speedwagon

Yep...=/

In the hard patch Azel gets Wrath and Fire tomes only weigh 4, AND fire is effective against mounted units. What's funny is he's actually my fourth highest unit atm and I haven't been even trying to feed him kills

Sigurd is not like Titania, he's BETTER.

You guys should play Tear Ring Saga and see Narron.

Average bases, acceptable/good growths, Elite, joins at chapter 2, promoteable in chapter 3, gains badass promo boosts and Big Shield, is mounted, uses the best weapon type of the game (lances) and even when he's far ahead of anyone else in level he gets 40 EXP per kill.

Edited by Dio

Average bases, acceptable growths, Elite, joins at chapter 2, promoteable in chapter 3, gains badass promo boosts and Big Shield, is mounted, uses the best weapon type of the game (lances) and even when he's far ahead of anyone else in level he gets 40 EXP per kill.

O_o?

Average bases, acceptable/good growths, Elite, joins at chapter 2, promoteable in chapter 3, gains badass promo boosts and Big Shield, is mounted, uses the best weapon type of the game (lances) and even when he's far ahead of anyone else in level he gets 40 EXP per kill.

:mellow: