• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

SS is a great casual gamer's choice when entering FE. I just cringe at a certain... acquaintance of mine who spammed Gilliam and Seth, left the Renais Twins unpromoted at level 9 all the way to endgame, and killed more than half of his army because either, 'they look ugly so I just left him to DIE MUAHAHAHA' or 'HOLY SHIT, SHE [Amelia] STARTED AT LEVEL ONE AND HER STATS WERE CRAP!! And then I sent her to her doom.'

Yep, and then I showed him my SuperTrainee!Amelia.

SS is a great casual gamer's choice when entering FE. I just cringe at a certain... acquaintance of mine who spammed Gilliam and Seth, left the Renais Twins unpromoted at level 9 all the way to endgame, and killed more than half of his army because either, 'they look ugly so I just left him to DIE MUAHAHAHA' or 'HOLY SHIT, SHE [Amelia] STARTED AT LEVEL ONE AND HER STATS WERE CRAP!! And then I sent her to her doom.'

Yep, and then I showed him my SuperTrainee!Amelia.

I personally think FE7 is a better choice, but whatever.

Heh, I would like to see total newbs like that touch FE5 as their VERY first FE. I would laugh at their horror.

What is his reaction?

Heh, I would like to see total newbs like that touch FE5 as their VERY first FE. I would laugh at their horror.

I can see it now... "OMFG WHERE DID THAT HOT SWORDMASTER GO!? WHY AM I STUCK WITH THE STUPID PRINCE!?" >_>

Nothing?

Out with it.

Edited by Levin

I can see it now... "OMFG WHERE DID THAT HOT SWORDMASTER GO!? WHY AM I STUCK WITH THE STUPID PRINCE!?" >_>

Too true. They probably miss Asvel and other characters too.

Out with it.

Really, it's nothing. :mellow:

"Who the fuck is Asvel?" "Why don't I get to use that uber magic man!" (Sety).

"Who is Hicks?" "Why can't I promote Linoan?"

>_> Out with it... Why did you say I was copying TheEnd? >_>

I'm just saying. :mellow:

What is his reaction?

So what should be the best FE game to start with? I have two friends who have yet to start any of the FE games. Someone started FE3B1 but the early game was too tough for a beginner.

I started with FE7 but maybe FE8 would be a better choice since it's easier.

So what should be the best FE game to start with? I have two friends who have yet to start any of the FE games. Someone started FE3B1 but the early game was too tough for a beginner.

>_>... Seriously?

FE7 is the best one to start with. People who start with FE8 are commonly attached to the use of the tower >_>

FE7 gets my vote. Or you can give them FE5/10.

>_> exaggerate more! "HOW COME I ONLY HAVE THAT STUPID PRINCE IN CHAPTER 5?" >_>. Top that.

Stop lying, I already looked and found the answer. Lying leads to a terrible path Fia.

Hard to do. >.>

"WTF??? HOW CAN THAT PEGASUS GIRL GO DOWN IN ONE HIT FROM THAT FREAKING BIG ARROW?????"

A lot of people call me bad, so I think it's nothing new. :mellow:

I was surprised as well but ch 1 wasn't that easy. There were enemies behind you and you had to recruit Kashim with Shiida.

I don't find so much problem in FE3B1...

Except from Misheil and Camus... >.>

FE7 gets my vote. Or you can give them FE5/10.

Hard to do. >.>

"WTF??? HOW CAN THAT PEGASUS GIRL GO DOWN IN ONE HIT FROM THAT FREAKING BIG ARROW?????"

Oh, chapter 10 is the hardest chapter that I faced in any Fire Emblem game. And no, I did not reach ch 18 yet.