FE4 THREAD

Fia

I seriously thought that Sky Attack was a 4th Gen move. I had never seen it before.

Wasn't it in Gen II? And as a TM, to boot?

EDIT: Okay, Gen 1 then. I don't think others could learn it until Gen II though.

Edited by Patrick Colasour

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Tom Cruise is a recurring character now?

Celebrities joined forces to file a lawsuit against the town of South Park.

As for Tom Cruise trolling, in the episode he's working as a Fudge Packer. Some kids call him that and he's suing the town for it.

Edited by Speedwagon

Roy is +2-3 in every stat but Res and HP. He has + 7(!) HP and -2 Res.

Dieck has -4 Strength. z_z

Lugh has +5 speed.

Clarine is +10 HP over her average and screwed in everything else.

Rutger is average.

Gonzales is average.

Miledy is screwed out of a few stats, but I promoted her at level 16~, so...

Lot is average.

Treck is +3 in Speed and Defense.

Lance is blessed in every stat by +3-4, which is nice but he's still worse than Alan.

Alan is blessed in literally every stat by +4 except for Defense, which is +6.

lolpercival

Hugh is average, except for HP, which is +6.

I will never suffer from RNG-screwage / blessing. Hehehehe...

Chapter 16 is making my head hurt a little bit.

It always does for me. .-.

Well I mapped it out, I just get the usual "oops small glitch".

How it works for me is that Clarine takes the west side to get the 5000 Gold. This will get me to recruit Hugh at full price (which I kind of have to get now, I bought all those Aircaliburs for him). So, in order to do that, I have Shin LongBow the Bolting Mage (I have to restart once in a while to get his HP | Def low enough, but it's nothing completely out of the picture). Then I have Lot trade him the Iron Sword (so he can counterattack the Fighter on the Enemy Phase). This requires Lalum, of course, but nothing huge. Dieck accompanies Lot and I have Ashtol to get the 5000 Gold.

The western corridor is reserved with Cecilia, Chad, Lance, Allan, Rutgar, and Miredy. I think you can guess what happens with the A Team over there.

What sucks is that the Purge Bishop KOes Chad and Lalum. He just whiffs Roy (which is scary). This requires me to Rescue-chain Chad around after stealing the Red Gem. Not a major problem since the Purge Bishop 3HKOes the promoted Alan, Lance, and Miredy. I don't think it's going to pummel Cecilia either (swallowing a Pure Water gives her 17 Res). Then there's Warping Asthol over towards the Chest room. I forgot a Door Key in this run, so that meant Asthol was trapped in the room.

Keep in mind that I also have to somehow get Lot to Level 20. He's 17.91. The weakened Fighter puts Lot at Level 18, so I need 2 Levels. Unfortunately the enemies don't really skyrocket in Levels and for some reason the Bishops don't give as much EXP as I thought. Then for some reason they like to attack Percival instead of Lot (even with WTD he can stomach 2 Hits + the Bishop and live. Nuts.).

Yeah, a lot of planning.