• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

No one is equipping it now in the future though.

That's logically impossible. Stop acting, Alvis lookalike.

Manfloy.

That's because I brought it with me...

The more you speak, the more you start to look like a spy. Of course I am you, 17 years later and better. Still alive.

So now you think the entire Lopt Sect members to be biker punks or what? Our father had the bright red mark while our mother had the small dark one. I can remember it like it was yesterday.

No problem, I'll just step inside ^^

You need to watch more Wile E Coyote cartoons...

Edited by Emperor Alvis

The more you speak, the more you start to look like a spy. Of course I am you, 17 years later and better. Still alive.

You're not alive.

Let's consider that there is a family of three. A mother, a father, and a child. Let's go back in time back to 30 years and find this mother as a child and kill her. Would the child be there?

Let's consider an adult. Going back in time and finding his young self and killing it, would the adult still be there? No, because itme would have changed.

So now you think the entire Lopt Sect members to be biker punks or what? Our father had the bright red mark while our mother had the small dark one. I can remember it like it was yesterday.

They do tattoos and memory implants.

You're not alive.

Let's consider that there is a family of three. A mother, a father, and a child. Let's go back in time back to 30 years and find this mother as a child and kill her. Would the child be there?

Let's consider an adult. Going back in time and finding his young self and killing it, would the adult still be there? No, because itme would have changed.

See, that's what is fun in the FE world. It works by classes and stats.

Big Shield can block any and all harm done. Besides, my defenses are higher. Your calculations are wrong. Oh and say hi to Jesus for me!

Edited by Emperor Alvis

You need to watch more Wile E Coyote cartoons...

I prefer watching falling objects from somewhere else than right below them :)

You're not alive.

They do tattoos and memory implants.

You are the only person I've seen kill himself just to prove a point.

Big Shield can block any and all harm done. Besides, my defenses are higher. Your calculations are wrong. Oh and say hi to Jesus for me!

I'm surprised at how illogical my older self is. What happened to you, did you hit your head?

There's no harm done. You simply disappear. That's all. No defenses or anything. It's got to do with logic. You're not taking a hit.

I'm surprised at how illogical my older self is. What happened to you, did you hit your head?

There's no harm done. You simply disappear. That's all. No defenses or anything. It's got to do with logic. You're not taking a hit.

You did, and they were transferred to me. Blocked 'em.

It's not proven that changing the past makes the previous future disappear. It could just exist as a parallell timeline or something. Not that that proves Emperor's point.

They follow you. You can't run, and you can't ride, from falling objects.

Damn... What if I go to a bomb shelter and close the door?

Brilliant.

:)

Edited by Brian

You can't block time.

Hits are transferred through time, much like a signal is.

I know I can't block time. I'm actually glad I didn't, otherwise I'd still look like a girl and dress myself in robes. Now I have this pimpin' silver armor that can protect me from any blow and a skill that makes me very attractive to people, especially ladies.

Edited by Emperor Alvis

Julius happened. That's what.

Velthomer doesn't have one since Reptor won it at our last auction.

DAMN..I'll try ordering an ACME trampoline to repel it, then..

I'm doomed

That object's taking awfully long time to fall..

DAMN..I'll try ordering an ACME trampoline to repel it, then..

I'm doomed

That object's taking awfully long time to fall..

It does prefer for you to exit the castle. Besides, you have Wile E's luck. If the meteor misses you it will just levitate back up and harass you until you get crushed.