FE4 THREAD

Fia

That looks a lot like playing against Dio in UT.

With my lag and awesome skills/eyesight, that's how I play against everyone that isn't lagging horribly (Balcerzak) or together with me in shit tier (Ninji and below).

Oh, wow someone attached a Master Ball to their Rayquaza, on the GTS, and I traded for it. >_>

Yay another Master Ball. That is completely useless.

You never know when you'll find another shiny Graveler.

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

What makes you say that?

Uncertainty. Generally people who choose not to argue with someone also choose to completely ignore someone's comments which is wise or extremely foolish depending on what's being ignored. In this case, I'd say ignoring what Joey's been saying so far would be extremely foolish.

I can't be that hard to see.

In my case, I do happen to see you but whenever I do, it basically becomes like DMC3's Heaven or Hell difficulty.

Edited by Speedwagon

I'm wondering has anyone played/beat Final Fantasy VII?

Everyone.

In my case, I do happen to see you but whenever I do, it basically becomes like DMC3's Heaven or Hell difficulty.

In all honesty, I often see CF before he kills me.

I just can't ever hit him before he does it.

Uncertainty. Generally people who choose not to argue with someone also choose to completely ignore someone's comments which is wise or extremely foolish depending on what's being ignored. In this case, I'd say ignoring what Joey's been saying so far would be extremely foolish.

//sigh, like zak, Joey is one of the few people I listen to here.

On some maps, sometimes, yeah.

Especially if I tell myself I'm too good for the tac goggles that day.

That really doesn't help.

I'll take that as a compliment.

In all honesty, I often see CF before he kills me.

I just can't ever hit him before he does it.

You often get me by behind too, sometimes when I have no ammo left to retaliate.

Anyway, UT anyone?

Can't seem to kill "Safer Sephiroth..."

I don't remember finding any real difficult spots other than the optional Weapons, really.

Edited by TheEnd

HOW IS A GLITCH MY FAULT? ._____________.

Glitch is a pretty cool guy. Eh is suspense and doesn't afraid of anything.

Can't seem to kill "Safer Sephiroth..."

Barrier helps, as does having every character with a Cure materia linked to an All materia. HP plus if you're not at 9999, and remember to use all your best items. After this point, you have no need of them whatsoever, so use up those megalixers you've been saving, abuse Hero Drinks, too.
If you have any Ribbons, they'll prove very helpful. His Supernova attack by itself can never KO any of your party members, but it still leaves you with some nasty status changes. So does Pale Horse. If he uses Wall use DeBarrier if you have it.
I finally beat him. Insteads of having Tifa, I picked Yuffie with her Ultimate Weapon "Conformer". Tifa's "Premium Heart" is weak when her limit gauge is low so I had to take her out. I put a couple of HP Plus on everybody (Cloud,Cid,Yuffie). Cloud's HP was at 9999, Yuffie's HP was at 6000+ and Cid's HP was at 8000+. Super Nova still put my HP to critical, but I managed to beat him with none of my characters dying in the process. I would have go Knigghts of the Round Table, but I didn't want to breed Chocobo to get it. Same thing for Omnislash. I didn'y feel like sitting in the Battle Arena to get 32,000 to get Omnislash! But still, I finally beat him.

UT anyone?

I'm in.

I don't remember finding any real difficult spots other than the optional Weapons, really.

I messed up my materia and my last save was a while back, the knights of the round summon didn't kill him.

Edit: I just read Sirius post.

Edited by DAGRON

Glitch is a pretty cool guy. Eh is suspense and doesn't afraid of anything.

No.

Go go Knights of the Round.

W-Summon -> Knights of the Round -> shower

If you have any Ribbons, they'll prove very helpful. His Supernova attack by itself can never KO any of your party members, but it still leaves you with some nasty status changes. So does Pale Horse. If he uses Wall use DeBarrier if you have it.

Damn i'll need to restart then forgot to equip Debarrier before I started.

I finally beat him. Insteads of having Tifa, I picked Yuffie with her Ultimate Weapon "Conformer". Tifa's "Premium Heart" is weak when her limit gauge is low so I had to take her out. I put a couple of HP Plus on everybody (Cloud,Cid,Yuffie). Cloud's HP was at 9999, Yuffie's HP was at 6000+ and Cid's HP was at 8000+. Super Nova still put my HP to critical, but I managed to beat him with none of my characters dying in the process. I would have go Knigghts of the Round Table, but I didn't want to breed Chocobo to get it. Same thing for Omnislash. I didn'y feel like sitting in the Battle Arena to get 32,000 to get Omnislash! But still, I finally beat him.

Man I missed a lot of stuff.

Edited by DAGRON