FE4 THREAD

Fia

I've had its ISO for ages, but never really felt like playing it.

I'm arena abusing my way through. It sucks that growths are so bad in this game, and you use your own weapons as well.

Though like in FE 4, you can have crit bonus after 50 kills. It may also fuck you in the ass by making it a Devil weapon.

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Because emulation is free. Hell, I don't own a wii yet I played RD and POR.

Took me a full year to finish PoR.

All because the Dolphin version I used crashed before Chapter 23.

I'm arena abusing my way through. It sucks that growths are so bad in this game, and you use your own weapons as well.

Though like in FE 4, you can have crit bonus after 50 kills. It may also fuck you in the ass by making it a Devil weapon.

I kinda want an English patch for the game but fuck it, I'm probably gonna download the ISO tonight.

Took me a full year to finish PoR.

All because the Dolphin version I used crashed before Chapter 23.

I hated the random freezes at base. But I found a revision that's crash-free although it has the distorted bow/wyvern glitch. But I have combat animations off anyways.

I kinda want an English patch for the game but fuck it, I'm probably gonna download the ISO tonight.

I hated the random freezes at base. But I found a revision that's crash-free although it has the distorted bow/wyvern glitch. But I have combat animations off anyways.

Ah, those glitches... I had fun listing them. Like RD's gigantic bows.

Ah, those glitches... I had fun listing them. Like RD's gigantic bows.

Yeah I remember that as well, although on the latest revision it seems to be perfect other than the sound in the cutscenes being glitched but I don't care since I watched them already.

Yeah I remember that as well, although on the latest revision it seems to be perfect other than the sound in the cutscenes being glitched but I don't care since I watched them already.

Since I finished RD 1 year before PoR, I didn't get to check how it was running in the latest revisions.

Which reminds me... I ran RD at half speed, with no sound effects, but with music at full speed. Then I burned it as a DVD and gave it to a friend who had just bought a Wii... and was surprised at how fast the battles were (lol).

Youtube and the like are among the best things ever to hit the internet. The other being the wikis.

Since I finished RD 1 year before PoR, I didn't get to check how it was running in the latest revisions.

Which reminds me... I ran RD at half speed, with no sound effects, but with music at full speed. Then I burned it as a DVD and gave it to a friend who had just bought a Wii... and was surprised at how fast the battles were (lol).

Youtube and the like are among the best things ever to hit the internet. The other being the wikis.

I thought you needed a modchip to play burnt games on a wii. If that's not the case then I should try grabbing some empty DVDs and try running them on my sister's wii(which we also got for free LULZ)

But I think I play the game at full speed since it runs at about 40-50 FPS.

I thought you needed a modchip to play burnt games on a wii. If that's not the case then I should try grabbing some empty DVDs and try running them on my sister's wii(which we also got for free LULZ)

You do. He had one.

But I think I play the game at full speed since it runs at about 40-50 FPS.

IIRC full speed is 60 FPS.

Unless you're playing the PAL version.

Edited by TheEnd