• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

It's even better if you've played Saya no Uta and know the truth behind Saya, though it is lightly hinted and foreshadowed in that comic.

I need to play this game.

EDIT: Nitro+? No wonder I'm interested.

Edited by Reverse Trap

I need to play this game.

EDIT: Nitro+? No wonder I'm interested.

Nitro+ is delicious. What works of theirs are you familiar with?

Saya is also ridiculously short compared to many Visual Novels. Probably 10 hours. But the atmosphere, the setting, the characters, the story... One of my all time favorites, I'm not sure it will ever be toppled from its seat on the throne of awesome.

Nitro+ is delicious. What works of theirs are you familiar with?

Saya is also ridiculously short compared to many Visual Novels. Probably 10 hours. But the atmosphere, the setting, the characters, the story... One of my all time favorites, I'm not sure it will ever be toppled from its seat on the throne of awesome.

I'm actually more acquainted with Nitro+CHiRAL, but I can say that the quality of writing stays strong through and through. From that branch, Togainu no Chi (<3) and Sweet Pool.

When I have the time, I think I'll look for it. I love games like this.

I'm actually more acquainted with Nitro+CHiRAL, but I can say that the quality of writing stays strong through and through. From that branch, Togainu no Chi (<3) and Sweet Pool.

When I have the time, I think I'll look for it. I love games like this.

Heh, so my guess was on the mark. Still, fair enough. Isn't Togainu no Chi only half translated? Are they releasing partial patches? I haven't really been following the situation on that one at all, though maybe when it's finished...

Heh, so my guess was on the mark. Still, fair enough. Isn't Togainu no Chi only half translated? Are they releasing partial patches? I haven't really been following the situation on that one at all, though maybe when it's finished...

I've kind of given up on actually being able to play a patched version of the game. I'm still in the dark on the full story but gathering bits from walkthroughs/scenes/dumped translations. If the anime doesn't take a 180 turn, that'll be the best source.

EDIT:

Feb. 21st, 2009 at 3:26 AM

It took longer than we originally intended, but patch 0.2 of Yaoi Forever's Togainu no Chi English translation is now completed. This patch takes you all the way up to the two Executioners' endings.

Most recent post apparently... :<

Edited by Reverse Trap

I've kind of given up on actually being able to play a patched version of the game. I'm still in the dark on the full story but gathering bits from walkthroughs/scenes/dumped translations. If the anime doesn't take a 180 turn, that'll be the best source.

Anime adaptations can be tricky beasts. For instance, I loved the Kanon [2006] adaptation, and think it was probably better than the source material. On the other hand, the Chaos;Head anime left a bad taste in my mouth, missing most of the moments that made the game great, and just not really giving it the treatment I thought it deserved. Even though the basic plot was untouched, it fell far short.

Then again, in the absence of the better medium to compare it too, I might not have thought it so bad, so who's really to say. A lot depends on the order of exposure, after all.

Long-winded speeches aside, I wasn't aware Togainu was getting an anime already. Is it currently airing?

Yay for feeling like a fish out of the water

Sorry Ken, me and Chalis are just doing a little bonding. Though, I guess maybe we've stayed on the "referencing shit only they understand" territory a bit too long?

Sorry Ken, me and Chalis are just doing a little bonding. Though, I guess maybe we've stayed on the "referencing shit only they understand" territory a bit too long?

LOL it's awright

Anime adaptations can be tricky beasts. For instance, I loved the Kanon [2006] adaptation, and think it was probably better than the source material. On the other hand, the Chaos;Head anime left a bad taste in my mouth, missing most of the moments that made the game great, and just not really giving it the treatment I thought it deserved. Even though the basic plot was untouched, it fell far short.

Then again, in the absence of the better medium to compare it too, I might not have thought it so bad, so who's really to say. A lot depends on the order of exposure, after all.

Long-winded speeches aside, I wasn't aware Togainu was getting an anime already. Is it currently airing?

Yeah, it's kind of a gamble with adaptions.

There's been no announcement on when it's airing. All there is is their word, a PV and that Aniplex is on it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ow1ZIi_dKTM

I'm hopeful.

Yeah, it's kind of a gamble with adaptions.

There's been no announcement on when it's airing. All there is is their word, a PV and that Aniplex is on it.

[vidya]

I'm hopeful.

So noted. I'll just keep my eyes peeled, then. I'm sure some mention of it will come up in one of the channels I frequent.