• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm quite joyous at that. Didn't actually get to see the game itself, but I'm happy.

I'm also happy at Phoenix rolling over Detroit. I don't care if they lose in the next round, but go Coyotes.

Dupuis scored the winning goal in OT.

That could be useful, seeing as otherwise they might face and destroy the Sharks. The Kings are winning tonight, though.

Dupuis scored the winning goal in OT.

That could be useful, seeing as otherwise they might face and destroy the Sharks. The Kings are winning tonight, though.

I saw a few highlights. Made me mad at Fleury.

Ha, well, Phoenix and San Jose are my two top teams other than the Pens to win the cup. And not winning anymore. :D (And if they do win, it'll be such a waste of an absolutely amazing save by Luongo.)

Ready for upload? I know the clan members made it 33 minutes, but you could always separate it in 3 parts of 10:59.

Not yet, still need to compress it so it won't take as much time, also separated into 3 parts like you said.

I saw a few highlights. Made me mad at Fleury.

Ha, well, Phoenix and San Jose are my two top teams other than the Pens to win the cup. And not winning anymore. :D (And if they do win, it'll be such a waste of an absolutely amazing save by Luongo.)

I never really liked Fleury actually. He's far from being in the top 5 goalies of the league IMO.

I see. I do believe the cup will go to the West this season.

Not yet, still need to compress it so it won't take as much time, also separated into 3 parts like you said.

Alrighty then.

[spoiler=why why why why why]219b4ib.jpg

Save someone, they become your bitch. Holds true in. every. single. rpg. ever.

Hm...

I never really liked Fleury actually. He's far from being in the top 5 goalies of the league IMO.

I see. I do believe the cup will go to the West this season.

Neither. Have. I. And to say the least; he's worse than some backups. 1 shutout all season. Against Boston, at that. Without Savard.

Honestly, you could probably say that every year, and you'd be taking the safe bet.

Neither. Have. I. And to say the least; he's worse than some backups. 1 shutout all season. Against Boston, at that. Without Savard.

Honestly, you could probably say that every year, and you'd be taking the safe bet.

That's good then. I'm tired of these reporters saying he's in the elite of the league. If they had someone like Miller, Brodeur or even Lundqvist, maybe. Otherwise, no.

Every year, the playoff run in the East always ends at the last game to know who goes in the playoffs. In the West? Not so much, since there's often a big gap between 8th and 9th place.

....That Time Hollow song is so wonderful it should be a sin. I guess now I have something to be addicted to.

Play it. Now.

And since when are you Shiida? O:

Addictions ain't good. Bad Soluna.

But- you're addicted to UT. Bad Srs.

Play it. Now.

And since when are you Shiida? O:

Someday. OTL Could be never, knowing me. >_>;;

A little while ago. Why, is someone else Shiida? D:

She wants action with other men of course.

Noooo.

I know magic, guys. Srsly.

o9pc1s.png

Edited by Sirona

If I were, I'd be the last of the usual 4 to leave. I'm often the first.

Nice job slicing through Balcerzak...twice. (counting the one from friday)

Edited by DAGRON

That's good then. I'm tired of these reporters saying he's in the elite of the league. If they had someone like Miller, Brodeur or even Lundqvist, maybe. Otherwise, no.

Every year, the playoff run in the East always ends at the last game to know who goes in the playoffs. In the West? Not so much, since there's often a big gap between 8th and 9th place.

Exactly. Problem is, I have a feeling Pittsburgh is as sold on Fleury as the reporters are. Which means they won't be making an effort to change anything.

It's true. And the records against each other... Yeah, don't need to go into that, I don't think.

:wacko:

I'm sure Colonel M would be pleased.

If I were, I'd be the last of the usual 4 to leave. I'm often the first.

"My aim sucks tonight"

That or your connection.

Exactly. Problem is, I have a feeling Pittsburgh is as sold on Fleury as the reporters are. Which means they won't be making an effort to change anything.

I suppose. You never know though, they might draft a decent goalie soon.