Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

It isn't cool to shoot people.

Get FE4 instead.

But, him and zak are lagging targets, I might actually get some kills in an FPS...unless I'm lagging worst than they are. Will need to find that out >_>.

I'm actually decent at Halo 2 with rockets, but that's just because aiming is unnecessary ;)

You sound like zetta, he's always telling me that.

Edited by Hatari

silly pride/lux...talking to a bot.

And then it flees too.

Of all the nerve, I mean bots nowadays. Why when I was a youth, bots would show a little respect, you know stop and talk, but these days they just stare and pass by, I mean really what creeps, don't even bother to humor me or anything, as a matter of fact I may just file a complaint with the local police, asking these rude things to shape up or get their act in gear, but heaven knows the police don't care and that's something else that's been bothering me, because in my youth when I was a policeman, and a rather handsome one too I may add, the department was simply a pleasure to deal with, such nice people, but where are they now, why the old folks home, but even there I can still police like a young'un what with my assless chaps...

And then it flees too.

Of all the nerve, I mean bots nowadays. Why when I was a youth, bots would show a little respect, you know stop and talk, but these days they just stare and pass by, I mean really what creeps, don't even bother to humor me or anything, as a matter of fact I may just file a complaint with the local police, asking these rude things to shape up or get their act in gear, but heaven knows the police don't care and that's something else that's been bothering me, because in my youth when I was a policeman, and a rather handsome one too I may add, the department was simply a pleasure to deal with, such nice people, but where are they now, why the old folks home, but even there I can still police like a young'un what with my assless chaps...

haha, old man pride...

"Would you sleep with the person above you" I remember that topic. :awesome:

The only person I said I would sleep with was Onee-Chan, and that's because she had milk.

Slowly backs away from the Lux

"Would you sleep with the person above you" I remember that topic. :awesome:

The only person I said I would sleep with was Onee-Chan, and that's because she had milk.

...time to get Seph over here

Slowly backs away from the Lux

I may be willing to forgo the underage policy but I won't step out of the bounds of my sexuality, so even you have milk you're safe.

Lux, you searched "Mumu Milk" on UD?

I thought that's what she told me to search. ~_~

...time to get Seph over here

THIS WAS BEFORE THEY WERE TOGETHER OKAY