Top Posters In This Topic

Long match was long.

AND SO EPIC AT THE SAME TIME. O:

How'd you do?

FUUUUU NOOOOOOOOO LAST IN CHAPTER OR DISGAEA 3 ;A;

How come this only has 8 but D2 has 12?

No.

:"<

That bat hurts. Well, could've had nails...

Edited by Sirona

How'd you do?

6-4, 5-7, 7-6, 2-6, 7-6 (7-2 tiebreaker).

Dedicated to you of course~<3

inb4raeg

I just played a giant tennis match in 40 degree weather that felt like 30 degrees because of the wind chill.

I think I have a cold now. ;o;

6-4, 5-7, 7-6, 2-6, 7-6 (7-2 tiebreaker).

Dedicated to you of course~<3

inb4raeg

I just played a giant tennis match in 40 degree weather that felt like 30 degrees because of the wind chill.

I think I have a cold now. ;o;

[spoiler=LOVE STUFF IF YOU HATE THE PAIRING SO MUCH DON'T READ IT]I don't care if you ever do bad, it's still sweet that it was dedicated to me~ 8D

Were the opponents tough? I mean, really tough?

Rounded together, you did really well. 8D

/gives a blanket and a sweater

You'll need both of them~

*laughs*

No lol'ing buckets? :C

[spoiler=LOVE STUFF IF YOU HATE THE PAIRING SO MUCH DON'T READ IT]I don't care if you ever do bad, it's still sweet that it was dedicated to me~ 8D

Were the opponents tough? I mean, really tough?

Rounded together, you did really well. 8D

/gives a blanket and a sweater

You'll need both of them~

[spoiler=lolSPOILERLOOP]

You're welcome. C:

They were... okay. Pretty decent, but not that good. I mean, the main struggle I have with is stamina because people everybody know that I have troubles staying alive after three sets, and the fact that my coach put me into a 5-set match really pissed me off. You can see how my doubles partner and I did terribly in the 4th set from exhaustion. And I didn't even have an S drink. D:

Sort of. I was soooooo damn scared during the last set, because the opponent was winning 3-5, but we managed to force them into a tiebreaker and take the cake. :D

And it wasn't even a lie!

Thanks<3

I think I need some warm tea too. I've been sneezing like crazy. @_@

Also, what should I use for Morty? Abra or Drowzee?

Kadabra was fine back in the day. If you have anything with Bite or something you might also want to give it a try, especially if it's a Normal type.

Edited by Dio

Drowzee has superior Special Defense but I think you should go with Abra since it's faster and has better Special Attack.

Who cares about Special Defense

No lol'ing buckets? :C

[spoiler=lolSPOILERLOOP]

You're welcome. C:

They were... okay. Pretty decent, but not that good. I mean, the main struggle I have with is stamina because people everybody know that I have troubles staying alive after three sets, and the fact that my coach put me into a 5-set match really pissed me off. You can see how my doubles partner and I did terribly in the 4th set from exhaustion. And I didn't even have an S drink. D:

Sort of. I was soooooo damn scared during the last set, because the opponent was winning 3-5, but we managed to force them into a tiebreaker and take the cake. :D

And it wasn't even a lie!

Thanks<3

I think I need some warm tea too. I've been sneezing like crazy. @_@

[spoiler=yeah you know now]I probably wouldn't of gotten through the 2nd Set, I get so tired easily. I've got huuuge stamina problems.

Yeah, I can see where you got tired on the 4th Set, but you regained it back in the 5th Set I see~

Maybe they should give you a partner that has higher stamina so you're both not completely tired? I don't know how these things really work, but if you could do that... maybe it would be a bit better?

I would be scared too. 7-6 is a really close call. Glad you got your way to the piece of truth cake. 8D

Ah. /gives warm lemon tea

I had some left-over~ I'm also fairly sick because the weather keeps changing.

[spoiler=yeah you know now]I probably wouldn't of gotten through the 2nd Set, I get so tired easily. I've got huuuge stamina problems.

Yeah, I can see where you got tired on the 4th Set, but you regained it back in the 5th Set I see~

Maybe they should give you a partner that has higher stamina so you're both not completely tired? I don't know how these things really work, but if you could do that... maybe it would be a bit better?

I would be scared too. 7-6 is a really close call. Glad you got your way to the piece of truth cake. 8D

Ah. /gives warm lemon tea

I had some left-over~ I'm also fairly sick because the weather keeps changing.

[spoiler=blahblahblah]

Thanks to lolGatorade. Much better in pumping you up than water. Too bad I drink too much of it every time I try. D:

It would, but the high school tennis world is a real bitch. The opponent knows to attack the partner that's not up to shape. In fact, it's encouraged by our coaches. |:

The hard part was getting to the tiebreaker itself, after that, we breezed to a 7-2 finish. I nearly shit myself when we had a service ace at 15-40, 5-6.

Lemon teaaaaaaaaaaa :D

Poor you~

:c

It was sunny for the past few weeks, weather hitting in the 70's and 80's, then it suddenly plummeted a few days ago. @_@