• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Lux's almost entirely OU team with an Alakazam and a Claydol lost 4 Pokemon (including the two mentioned) against my all Poison and almost entirely NU and UU team.

Edited by Ninji

Lux's almost entirely OU team with an Alakazam and a Claydol lost 4 Pokemon (including the two mentioned) against my all Poison and almost entirely NU and UU team.

Nobody is surprised.

Nobody is surprised.

And then I sweeped him with a Dewgong. I only lost against his final Pokemon, an Alakazam, because he pulled off a lucky Focus Blast.

What he didn't mention was that Claydol had no psychic moves (it's a utility, its purpose isn't to attack) and Alakazam had a life orb, and in addition to losing about 50% of its health via its own attacks, it was sucker punched by Toxicroak.

What he didn't mention was that Claydol had no psychic moves (it's a utility, its purpose isn't to attack)

You pulled out your Claydol with Rapid Spin, when I had no Spikes/Stealth Rocks out, Stealth Rocks, which you already set-up with Aerodactyl, and Toxic against an all Poison team that you knew about. Toxic.

and Alakazam had a life orb, and in addition to losing about 50% of its health via its own attacks, it was sucker punched by Toxicroak.

and why did you not use this Alakazam instead of Claydol and let me rip through the others first

You took down three of my pokemon, not five with it, and I used Focus Blast twice, making it make sense statistically that I hit you the second time.

The other two were from exploding Cloyster and Crunching-Choice Banded Glaile. :|

Edited by Ninji

You pulled out your Claydol with Rapid Spin, when I had no Spikes/Stealth Rocks out, Stealth Rocks, which you already set-up with Aerodactyl, and Toxic against an all Poison team that you knew about. Toxic.

I don't have rapid spin. Not to mention I didn't know Toxicroak's typing, except that it was poison.

And I told you, I played as though I didn't know about it. It's as though we never battled in the first place--common etiquette not to tell one another your team. That is a fault on your part, but I would not take advantage of it.

If I did, as I said, I'd use an all Psychic team.

and why did you not use this Alakazam instead of Claydol and let me rip through the others first

Alakazam takes the fun away.

Lux's concept of "fun" is clearly very different from mine.

It matches an entirely different concept actually, but yeah.

I thought that was Roxas?

Beaten.

I don't have rapid spin. Not to mention I didn't know Toxicroak's typing, except that it was poison.

Toxicroak being part Fighting doesn't matter.

You knew it was weak to Psychic types. You didn't switch in a psychic type.

And I told you, I played as though I didn't know about it. It's as though we never battled in the first place--common etiquette not to tell one another your team. That is a fault on your part, but I would not take advantage of it.

Righ, so taunting a Weezing that you knew was going to use Rain Dance and Toxic from the last match was completely by chance.

If I did, as I said, I'd use an all Psychic team.

It doesn't matter. You had an Alakazam, and I was Stealth Rock'd. You should have been able to sweep, even with taking a Sucker Punch.

get out of here

I'm merely mentioning the fact you didn't sweep.

Taking out 3 Pokemon while having full health is the closest Dewgong is going to get to a sweep against a Standard team.

What I forgot to mention was Alakazam's poor defensive prowess. A hit or two and he's down.

Hurr

A new member title is in order.

Everyone hates me, sir.