FE4 THREAD

Fia

RD part 1: "you're the mooks."

Don't forget when Part 3 shifts over to the DB characters as well. Well, at least you have a badass furry who speaks in arabic for the entire game and Jesus Christ Nolan to help out in those chapters. And Sothe and Tauroneo can get some credit too I suppose.

FESD tried to teach players a valuable lesson but they just won't listen.

Lulz, I didn't mind purposely killing off my characters in SD to enter the Gaiden chapters.

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Lulz, I didn't mind purposely killing off my characters in SD to enter the Gaiden chapters.

I have more trouble killing my characters in normal mode than I do beating the chapters while sleepy.

Good thing that's not the case in H5.

Edited by Speedwagon

Don't forget when Part 3 shifts over to the DB characters as well. Well, at least you have a badass furry who speaks in arabic for the entire game and Jesus Christ Nolan to help out in those chapters. And Sothe and Tauroneo can get some credit too I suppose.

"Dawn Brigade - you're the mooks."

Better?

...Yeah, I really hated that about Shadow Dragon. I won't go to the gaiden chapters because of the requirements. Hell, I won't even go get Nagi, even if I have that staff...

I always choose the old guy to die ._.

ಠ_ಠ

I have more trouble killing my characters in normal mode than I do beating the chapters while sleepy.

Good thing that's not the case in H5.

Yep. I never even played the game on NM so I never had to experience that

I found having to waste unit slots fielding units I was going to sacrifice annoying, to be honest.

That's why you plan ahead. I was almost always below 15 every chapter with the exception of some where I'd have 16-17 available units.

"Dawn Brigade - you're the mooks."

Better?

Yep.

...promoted paladin vs. cavaliers and an archer who aren't promoted.

I'll take the extra stat bonuses etc. that the un-promoted units give me thanks.

There's the correct bait. Except you kill him so there's absolutely no reason to even initiate that silly bait scene.

Yep. I never even played the game on NM so I never had to experience that

It's a fucking snorefest. On GFAQs I was one of the first 2 people to get the ROM and I didn't finish till like 1 or 2 weeks after the other guy did because I got bored around chapter 11 Only even finished because I promoted everyone I could at the time without giving a damn and warpskipped like an idiot.

Edited by Speedwagon

...promoted paladin vs. cavaliers and an archer who aren't promoted.

I'll take the extra stat bonuses etc. that the un-promoted units give me thanks.

In H5 Jeigan is one of your best units until about chapter 7. But in NM you can bait him if you want. Although Gordon's a failure in NM as well anyways.

There's the correct bait. Except you kill him so there's absolutely no reason to even initiate that silly bait scene.

O.o, but archer is useful for the pegasus knights in the later chapters...

and doesn't killing Gordin, still mean you need to kill someone else?

In H5 Jeigan is one of your best units until about chapter 7. But in NM you can bait him if you want. Although Gordon's a failure in NM as well anyways.

Gordin works for me in NM. He ended up being a pretty decent sniper. I mean unless you prefer to use Horsemen as archers...the only other snipers you get are Jeorge and Tomas.

"Hi, I'm generic archer #50248296 and I'm likely more useful than that silly punk called Gordin plus you just got me as one of them faceless generic units and didn't have to put up with my shitty 5 MOV throughout the whole game!" - generic archer #50248296

"Hi, I'm Jeorge and I start out as a Sniper and high Bow Rank" - Jeorge

"Hi, I'm reclassed dood #2989 and as a Sniper, I can equip Steel and Killer Bows :D" - reclassed dood #2989

Nope.

Gordin works for me in NM. He ended up being a pretty decent sniper. I mean unless you prefer to use Horsemen as archers...the only other snipers you get are Jeorge and Tomas.

Anyone can be good in NM because NM is shit.

Edited by Speedwagon

I always kill Gordin, no need to kill Frey Abel or Cain.

And anyway Jeigan has utility.