• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

The part with the fans and the butterflies is fucked up.

The lower you get near the fans and the higher you will fly. It's hard but feasible.

I remember the first time I succeeded in passing this, I forgot the laws, walked left and got Tron'd. :facepalm:

Edited by Marthur

The lower you get near the fans and the higher you will fly. It's hard but feasible.

I remember the first time I succeeded in passing this, I forgot the laws, walked left and got Tron'd. :facepalm:

That "Don't walk left" rule is a dick. I'm so used to taking small steps to position myself for good jumps like in that one where you had to jump over a platform full of spikes to get to the moving platform.

Huh... I'm Tron'd every time I touch that door...

Edited by Speedwagon

That "Don't walk left" rule is a dick. I'm so used to taking small steps to position myself for good jumps like in that one where you had to jump over a platform full of spikes to get to the moving platform.

I jump to position myself. >_>

Huh... I'm Tron'd every time I touch that door...

Keep trying. It took me some time and more than 10 deaths to figure what I had to do. >_>

I see you did it.

Edited by Marthur

I jump to position myself. >_>

Keep trying. It took me some time and more than 10 deaths to figure what I had to do. >_>

Yeah I got, the real door was a window this time O_O.

This next stage is pretty tricky and longer than what I've seen so far.

btw Seph

Any reason why you used Clefables instead of Clefairys or Cleffas?

Well.. I hadn't thought of that until now, I guess there really is no reason. They all do the same thing.

Well.. I hadn't thought of that until now, I guess there really is no reason. They all do the same thing.

Use Cleffas next time for extra rage?

Edited by TheEnd

ScreenShot123.png

Well, fuck.

How is it hard to find the ISO? I found the ISO within like...Five minutes of searching.

Ninji can't google.

Edited by TheEnd

Extrasensory.

Hypnosis spam from folks faster than both Togekid (who's pretty slow anyway) and Rei (who had shadow claw).

I only had two awakenings and one full heal. Had to make use of all of them, and luckily they started missing once they ran out.

I wasn't expecting a shadow ball OHKO.

Also I got my results for the government exams.

I needed 181/300 to pass. I got 222, which happens to be one of the highest grades in my class.

Fuck yes.

I always get 80% and it equals failure.

FML

I found it in a minute. The one site I go to the most has quite a database.

Well, the first time around I found it within a minute because it was on Demonoid when I searched it. Second time around with the new comp and all since I forgot to put PoR on my External HD it took me a bit longer since it wasn't on Demonoid anymore due to servers fucking up, etc. Luckily I had the RD ISO saved on my external HD