Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

You can use it if you'd like.

Ohoho.

Tomorrow. Hell I wouldn't mind doing a playthrough of all of the classic games. Should be worth doing since I haven't played the oldies in a really long time.

FE4 Thread's new official sport: Megaman.

Tomorrow. Hell I wouldn't mind doing a playthrough of all of the classic games. Should be worth doing since I haven't played the oldies in a really long time.

Yes, do it.

Ohoho.

FE4 Thread's new official sport: Megaman.

Are you still a pedophile like yesterday?

....NOOOOOOOOOOONNONONO. ANYTHING BUT MEGAMAN. OTL

That's definitely not something you got from me.

I don't think I got anything from you.

btw there should be a space between Mega and Man. Unless you're talking about the BN series.

ScreenShot141.png

Are you still a pedophile like yesterday?

Of course.

btw there should be a space between Mega and Man. Unless you're talking about the BN series.

Nobody cares.

Then that just encourages me to say it wrong even more.

Actually you got one of his habits: Unintentionally make deliciously exploitable comments.

AUGH. /headdesk

Of course.

It's a good thing I'm leaving right now~ :>

;A;

The homework. It burns.

We have CRTs tomorrow. :/

BUT WE STILL GET HOMEWORK.

Edited by Sirona

A wild Staryu in route 47 seems to have permanently buried any hopes of a Musashi Miltank.

ALS will be happy though. I bet it has shitty stats.

ThunderMan was awesome in BN4.

Why am I not surprised...

Never played the BN series. Any comments about it?

It's a good thing I'm leaving right now~ :>

;A;

justasplanned.jpg

Why am I not surprised...

Never played the BN series. Any comments about it?

I had used the name before the second game in the series came out actually (and hadn't even heard of the first at that point). Pure coincidence.

If you're going to play it, I'd say start with BN2. BN1 wasn't too bad but it lacked some stuff BN2 added and overall I just found it more enjoyable, couldn't tolerate a replay of BN1 after playing BN2.

BN3 was nice, again added some nice elements and improved on what BN2 added. BN3 was also split into 2 games a la pokemon but in this one, the versions didn't have many significant differences.

BN4... well this is where it started going downhill. Basically, instead of the Style system that BN2 added (Aqua, Elec, Wood, Fire styles with another category that has some specific effects like double ATK power, more access to battle chips during battle, Shield and the last one was pretty meh >_>). Anyway, they ditched the style system and went for the "Soul system". 6 Souls on Red Sun version, 6 on Blue Moon version. The thing that bugged me was the fact that you basically had to play through the game 3 times to get the souls but at least they boosted the difficulty each time.

BN5... Kept the Soul system and tried its own style of Turn Based Strategy. Didn't like it.

BN6... I liked it better than 5. That's all I can say.

Indeed, he was. ThunderSoul was also one of the best souls.

Wut? I can understand it being good for Vs Battles if you're accurate and make a folder around it but in-game? It struck me as one of the shittiest.

BurnerMan? FireMan? FlameMan? HeatMan? Magma Dragoon?

BURN ROOSTER.

Edited by Speedwagon

If you're going to play it, I'd say start with BN2. BN1 wasn't too bad but it lacked some stuff BN2 added and overall I just found it more enjoyable, couldn't tolerate a replay of BN1 after playing BN2.

^This.

BN3 was nice, again added some nice elements and improved on what BN2 added. BN3 was also split into 2 games a la pokemon but in this one, the versions didn't have many significant differences.

(Aqua, Elec, Wood, Fire styles with another category that has some specific effects like double ATK power, more access to battle chips during battle, Shield and the last one was pretty meh >_>)

What the- TeamStyle was awesome in BN3 imo. 10 Mega Chips and access to V4 chips. Also, BN3 added three more styles (Shadow, Ground, Bug).

Wut? I can understand it being good for Vs Battles if you're accurate and make a folder around it but in-game? It struck me as one of the shittiest.

It's only good for Vs battles actually, but it's amazing there. Paralysis helps a lot. In-game, it was useless.

The main problem I had with the BN series is that they didn't change the gameplay much from game to game. They use the same battle system every single time so it starts to get boring as you play more of them.

I guess I'll give BN2 a shot sometime.

what

You're supposed to be like a gyarados, not like a magikarp goddammit

Also, route 48.

Hoppip, Digglet or Vulpix? Make your bets.

I'm betting Hoppip.