FE4 THREAD

Fia

No Seraph Robe? Not bad.

Nah, I gave her a Seraph Robe too. But yeah, Soren can turn out pretty decent with BEXP manipulation as well, even without transfers seeing as he starts off with nearly mag, skill, and res capped and those are three stats he has the highest growths in and due to how BEXP levelups guarantee you three stats per levelup you can see where I'm going here. Soren maxed HP, res, skill, mag, and speed by the time he was level 13 and pretty much crowned him as soon as I got the first crown. Now I'm not sure how this would work in HM since I haven't played the game on HM due to having to beat it in NM first again ;/.

Edited by Joey

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Nah, I gave her a Seraph Robe too. But yeah, Soren can turn out pretty decent with BEXP manipulation as well, even without transfers seeing as he starts off with nearly mag, skill, and res capped and those are three stats he has the highest growths in. Soren maxed HP, res, skill, mag, and speed by the time he was level 13 and pretty much crowned him as soon as I got the first crown. Now I'm not sure how this would work in HM since I haven't played the game on HM due to having to beat it in NM first again ;/.

Even with s Speed transfer I think he gets doubled by Swordmasters in his starting chapter. If not it's pretty damn close.

They fucked up mages a bit too much in this one.

Even with s Speed transfer I think he gets doubled by Swordmasters in his starting chapter. If not it's pretty damn close.

They fucked up mages a bit too much in this one.

Yeah, that's the problem. But that's why you mainly level him up with BEXP first and use the three stats per levelup that you get through BEXP to your advantage seeing as he nearly caps the three stats he has the highest growths in to begin with and since he starts off underleveled compared to most of the GMs he doesn't cost as much. I had him pretty much avoiding combat for the first few chapters and let him do some chip damage whenever possible. But I will agree that even with this method Soren's durability is still very questionable, even on NM he was at decent risks of getting 3HKO'd but pretty much nuked the shit out of anything he got into combat with which could speed things up a little even if it's only one enemy kill.

Edited by Joey

I assume many, or atleast some, of you play FE10 on an emulator?

I have it on Wii, but I didn't do a playthrough in two years. Not like I don't want to, just not have the time to.

Edited by Dio

I haz a Wii

I have it on Wii, but I didn't do a playthrough in two years. Not like I don't want to, just not have the time to.

I see.

I used to. Long story why I don't now.

Lulz, I do.

What do you use?

I stole borrowed Robert's copy. 8D

/stetch

Bored. You guys are boring.

Yeah, my CRTs will be better tomorrow, thanks to you guys. ;;

Since when is it our job to entertain you?

Unintentional innuendos and stupidity. Like yesterday~ :>

I'm a bad joke teller.

So why did the egg stay at the street corner?

....Because it was bEGGing! Ha. Hahaha. ha. Haaa.

Fuck.

"Bad" doesn't even come close. Not that I'm any better

I have it for the Wii, played the game 10 times as of right now.

Edited by Generic Officer