• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Keep on your toes Thunderman. What is up with this guy being butthurt anyhow?

He lost to the Endeavour Cleffas.

And he's just a recurring annoying prick. He made about 10 alts or something just this week.

Edited by Dio

K, two things:

1. DIO, YOU DIDN'T WIN YET! I STILL DIDN'T FORFEIT THE MATCH! YOU TYPED THAT IN THE LOG. Thats cool

2. You broke 2 clauses: species, item, and imbecile.

3. I haVE a rotom-h waiting in the wings.

4. Thanks to roxas for helping me. THAT WAS SARCASM.

YOU ARE ALL MORONSYOU ARE ALL MORONSYOU ARE ALL MORONSYOU ARE A...

x10

Kiss ass x1

go play FE 11 and use est x1

YU CAN PRAE POKEMO x1

*Facepalm*

It's one of the easiest combos to dodge. >_>;

This is assuming there are species and item clauses. Not to mention I didn't lose yet, Dio forged the log, sub-charge rotom was waiting in the winges, and Dio isn't smart enough to have a ttar that should go along to pursuit any ghosts. The room is still open on team uber.

This is assuming there are species and item clauses. Not to mention I didn't lose yet, Dio forged the log, sub-charge rotom was waiting in the winges, and Dio isn't smart enough to have a ttar that should go along to pursuit any ghosts. The room is still open on team uber.

What the fuck now

This is assuming there are species and item clauses.

Look, I'm a a casual player. I don't play massive competitive Pokemon like I used to. I faced the most retarded of crap in the entire Testing Process (DX-S + Garchomp + Wobbuffet as OU). I could manhandle those without the need of throwing the "Uber" card. You don't need Species and Item Clause (the latter being lolwut) to dodge a Cleffa team. You need one simple ingredient:

- Ghost-type

Cleffa team goes down the shitter.

Not to mention I didn't lose yet

If you forfeited, you lost. It's simple.

and Dio isn't smart enough to have a ttar that should go along to pursuit any ghosts.

You don't need Tyranitar to Pursuit any Ghosts. Scizor and other capable Pokemon can do the job as well.

...Look kids, let me toss you advice: get out of Team Uber. Seriously.

You don't need Species and Item Clause (the latter being lolwut) to dodge a Cleffa team.

To prevent from all of them from holding a focus band/sash?

Don't feed the troll Colonel.

Alright I'll stop. I'm just merely pointing out I've faced much more dumber situations than a Cleffa team before. My advice about getting out of TU still stands though.

To prevent from all of them from holding a focus band/sash?

Why would you need a limit on items? In all seriousness, putting a limitation on the # of items you can use when you technically can have infinite amounts is rather dumb.

Granted I get what you're saying. I'm just stating that Item Clause is really if you're imitating WiFi or certain Gamefreak Tournaments.

Edited by Colonel M

Alright I'll stop. I'm just merely pointing out I've faced much more dumber situations than a Cleffa team before. My advice about getting out of TU still stands though.

I think he's just in TU to troll us anyway, probably saw Dio and I in that Gym thread, took note of where everyone there goes and yeah...

Ice is fine too.

Alternatively : change the weather to sun or rain or use something unaffected by it, like Cloud Nine Golduck.

Ice-types are pretty shitty in OU. You're practically left with Mamoswine and semi-sorta on Weavile. Unless you're running a Hail team of course. Changing the weather is also rather difficult since most of the time it's Sandstorm which does nothing to Magic Guard Cleffa/Clefairy/Clefable. Rain Dance teams are a central team (by this I mean that you don't just slap Rain Dance randomly in a team).

Speaking of which, man I miss being behind the reigns of a Rain Dance team. Kingdra is so destructive in Rain it isn't funny.