Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Ike, Oscar, Boyd -> Level 15

You're playing easy mode.

Then again Ike was level 20 while Oscar and Boyd were close to promotion. I didn't use Titania much and Shinon was only level 4 on the other hand.

BEXP abuse, I presume.

I don't know why Ninji is playing Idiot Mode, though.

BEXP means little in easy mode when just throwing yourself at a group of enemies gives you a guaranteed level.

Guaranteed stats in the key areas you want, maybe, but FE9 is generous with its growths anyway.

Edited by Dio

I like to play Easy Mode first on any game so I can get a feel for the map and pay more attention to the story. Stupid idea? Probably. Don't really care, though.

It's understandable if he wants to do an RD run later on with transfers. But other then that, I don't get why either.

I played Normal mode for that, and it was way before the game appeared on the market.

As a result, while I was equally worried about the "transfer bug", it never happened to me since I deleted that Easy mode file anyway.

I like to play Easy Mode first on any game so I can get a feel for the map and pay more attention to the story. Stupid idea? Probably. Don't really care, though.

I really didn't have troubles getting a "feel" for the map and paying attention to the story playing the game on hard the first time around.

The only game I ever played on a difficulty lower than it's hardest is RD and that's because you have to beat the game on normal first to unlock hard, which blows. And FE7 back when I played on the GBA like years ago(Which is, the only FE game I "legally" own and I still have the cartridge, lulz)

And speaking of RD, behold, Jesus Christ:

RFEE01-11.jpg

Easy mode didn't exist in the Japanese version though (unlike in RD, where Normal mode was renamed as Easy), so... why are you doing this

It's understandable if he wants to do an RD run later on with transfers. But other then that, I don't get why either.

He's playing PoR on an emulator, and played/plays RD on the Wii.

Also, it makes me glad to see that Warriors were buffed in FE9 and 10... yours anyway.

Mounted units beat them in 9, but they're the best foot units around.

In 10 they're definitely awesome. Bested by only Wyvern Riders I'd say.

Unique classes aside, of course.

Edited by Dio

Easy mode didn't exist in the Japanese version though (unlike in RD, where Normal mode was renamed as Easy), so... why are you doing this

He's playing PoR on an emulator, and played/plays RD on the Wii.

So he's played RD before PoR? That's a bit odd.

I had something like that, at level 14.

Mine capped HP too.

You should've put a Biblical name on that Hand Axe of yours.

Yeah, BEXP levelups in RD make it very easy to cap every stat.

Never played FE6 or did you start it from a save file that had Hard mode unlocked?

Oh yeah, FE6 too.