• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

I played FE6 before 7 myself. Probably the only 2 games where I arena abused IIRC.

Well technically you can arena abuse in FE4 too with RNG abuse to make sure your units can clear the arena or at least get to as far as they can before it becomes impossible to win even with RNG abuse.

And also, I don't know but I always preferred playing chronologically.

Well technically you can arena abuse in FE4 too with RNG abuse to make sure your units can clear the arena or at least get to as far as they can before it becomes impossible to win even with RNG abuse.

And also, I don't know but I always preferred playing chronologically.

In this case it's limited though and doesn't result in promoted rapists so quickly like in every other game with an Arena. FE3's arena is a serious dick (your unpromoted doods fight promoted enemies, Mamkutes) but that's still abuse-able. Thus, I don't have much of a problem with "Abusing" FE4's arena.

I just played whichever I can stomach. Not too long ago I started an S-rank for HHM and I stopped at Hector's first chapter. Seriously.

I just played whichever I can stomach. Not too long ago I started an S-rank for HHM and I stopped at Hector's first chapter. Seriously.

There's only two things that will make me play FE7 again : Serenes Emblem and FE4Advance.

If they ever get completed, that is.

Even in easy mode they have 34-36 Mt, but yeah.

Ouch, I believe that would 1HKO your casters and Edward

There's only two things that will make me play FE7 again : Serenes Emblem and FE4Advance.

If they ever get completed, that is.

Which will be in like...5 years.

Ouch, I believe that would 1HKO your casters and Edward

Which will be in like...5 years.

It OHKOs anything not named Sothe or Nolan at base level, even Aran. Granted, Strikes take a shitload of time to increase, so you can always start by weaker people like Edward, then move to Meg and Aran, and finally the strongest ones. Then you can surround the Tiger with your strongest units and pelt him from afar with Micaiah, Leonardo, Ilyana and eventually Laura. Heal as needed.

SE won't ever progress. 2-3 years maybe for the other one, assuming they don't lose their data again.

Edited by Dio

A Sacred Dawn demo on Hard Mode.

Chapter 5, and my units not named Tuck struggled to kill enemies.

I like MK404's hacks, but the huge amount of Pegasus Knights and Archers is a bit annoying since they're the units I like the least.

It OHKOs anything not named Sothe or Nolan at base level, even Aran. Granted, Strikes take a shitload of time to increase, so you can always start by weaker people like Edward, then move to Meg and Aran, and finally the strongest ones. Then you can surround the Tiger with your strongest units and pelt him from afar with Micaiah, Leonardo, Ilyana and eventually Laura. Heal as needed.

That takes so much time though, I'd probably get bored after like 5 turns.

A Sacred Dawn demo on Hard Mode.

Chapter 5, and my units not named Tuck struggled to kill enemies.

Lulz if we're talking about hard patches then try the FE4 one. Even Sigurd needs RNG abuse to kill most earlygame bosses.

I like MK404's hacks, but the huge amount of Pegasus Knights and Archers is a bit annoying since they're the units I like the least.

At least some of the Archers are pretty good compared to what you see in the original games. Cruz was awesome in BLS' playthrough.

That takes so much time though, I'd probably get bored after like 5 turns.

The feeling of overkill after is always nice.

At least some of the Archers are pretty good compared to what you see in the original games. Cruz was awesome in BLS' playthrough.

I don't remember him making anyone really terrible. Even someone like Tempest grew quite nicely.

This said, Leaf, Sanger and Raphael were awesome.

Personality wise, the only archer I like is Shinon.

Hmm, yeah. Although I gotta say Faval, Briggid and RD Shinon are pretty epic.

Edited by Joey

Personality wise, the only archer I like is Shinon.

Hmm, yeah. Although I gotta say Faval, Briggid and RD Shinon are pretty epic.

I like him so much I use him in FE9.

Jamka was pretty sweet too.

Edited by Dio

Hmm, yeah. Although I gotta say Faval and RD Shinon are pretty epic.

Faval's cool and all but he has the problem of being what an Archer should be among a group of demi-gods with the 3 gods known as Shanan, Aless and non-Corple Holsety.

Shinon in RD, no question there, best Archer in FE. I think only most of Gaiden's bows having 1-5 range beats this.

@Dio: Right, Jamka too.

Edited by Speedwagon

I like him so much I use him in FE9.

Jamka was pretty sweet too.

Jamka was alright. He could've been a little better but I have to say Midir is a better unit than he is.

Faval's cool and all but he has the problem of being what an Archer should be among a group of demi-gods with the 3 gods known as Shanan, Aless and non-Corple Holsety.

Yeah but Faval still has a pretty good player phase nonetheless. Most archers don't even have that going for them.

Jamka was alright. He could've been a little better but I have to say Midir is a better unit than he is.

Yeah but Faval still has a pretty good player phase nonetheless. Most archers don't even have that going for them.

Midir has always sucked for me but eh, I've never given him the killer bow IIRC so maybe I should try that sometime.

No denying that, it's just a shame that he's put in the situation that he is.