• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

[spoiler=13:00-15:00]After the butterfly's death, I added the previously caught bronzor to the team, giving him the name of "Pride" for some reason. Moreover, I decided my team could use some training, so back to Route 206 I went. First, I sought to suppress Jacy's suicidal tendencies, and she answered by evolving into a sturdy graveler. However, since that place was full of ground types, I decided to go back to Eterna Forest to try and raise Lux. That led me to and old chateau, where I found a bold gastly. He licked Lux and paralysed her, but I managed to catch him rather easily. I named him Dio.

Tired of training, I decided to cross Mt. Coronet into Route 208. There, I decided to allow Pride to experience his first actual battle.

However, it was also his last. While I was surprised that he had apparently managed to outspeed an enemy machop, I was even more surprised when said machop counterattacked with a Revenge critical, shattering Pride in little, unrecognizable pieces. As the little bronzor had broken like glass, I wasn't even able to gather his remains for a proper burial. He was dead. Dead and gone.

Still stunned, I went back to Oreburgh in order to fill the newest vacant slot in my team. That time, I decided to give Dio a chance. Giving him an experience-sharing item, I went back to route 206.

Things went smoothly as long as Sasha was the lead, but she soon got tired. I soon proceeded to train ReiRei, who was doing well with his mach punches and flame wheels.

However...

ScreenShot226.png

As the geodude made the earth tremble with her power, ReiRei was engulfed by a chasm and I never heard of her again.

I then went back to Route 208, hoping to find a replacement.

I found a budew.

I didn't even bother giving it a name.

-FE4Thread

Edited by TheEnd

Well, that works. Never mind.

inbeforerandomrockthrow/rockslide/stoneedge/etc.crit

Now yes, that's certainly going to happen. And I'll blame your lack of water moves for it.

Expect a much bigger player with the number 33 on a gold and black jersey next.

Ahaha, yes.

Blast it, though, Dio, your prediction is coming true. Well, sort of. But between Vancouver and Chicago, I had no care over who went on. So still.

Calling it here:

San Jose in 6, Montreal in 6 too.

Honestly wouldn't mind it. Of course with San Jose, but also, even though they eliminated Pittsburgh, at least there is the cool story of '8th seed beating top team then defending champs'.

Honestly wouldn't mind it. Of course with San Jose, but also, even though they eliminated Pittsburgh, at least there is the cool story of '8th seed beating top team then defending champs'.

The Oilers eliminated all three division leaders...until they lost to Carolina. Come on, they watch NASCAR all year long!

The Oilers eliminated all three division leaders...until they lost to Carolina. Come on, they watch NASCAR all year long!

Don't care for either of those teams, so yeah. :awesome:

So, guys, apparently there's no creativity or intellectual conversation in this Thread.

Took you 799x posts to realize that. Congratulations.

So, guys, apparently there's no creativity or intellectual conversation in this Thread.

Took you 799x posts to realize that. Congratulations.

Took the words right out of my mouth.

*just read where this came from*

I just love how he implies that we flame, well, anyone. :awesome: