• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah. You have to use the Healing Drops. Still, Taros only has 45 Atk. That kind of made me feel... mellowed? I think the battle only took me a couple tries too. Thankfully the Power Ring didn't break. That'd be rather expensive.

Yeah. You have to use the Healing Drops. Still, Taros only has 45 Atk. That kind of made me feel... mellowed? I think the battle only took me a couple tries too. Thankfully the Power Ring didn't break. That'd be rather expensive.

Huh, what makes them break?

TE has been banned. That Exiled badge should be on him tomorrow.

Edited by Speedwagon

Huh, what makes them break?

TE has been banned. That Exiled badge should be on him tomorrow.

Using it. It casts Attack 1. Very useful for the Taros battle may I add. Not to mention it's very useful for Peter too (it works best on units that have base Atk, not total Atk with weapons). Makes Gerhalt sound more appealing... if he can Move a little further.

Using it. It casts Attack 1. Very useful for the Taros battle may I add. Not to mention it's very useful for Peter too (it works best on units that have base Atk, not total Atk with weapons). Makes Gerhalt sound more appealing... if he can Move a little further.

Wow, how did I miss that detail.

Wow, how did I miss that detail.

Narga missed it too. It wasn't until I told him how I made Peter boost levels that he realized it I think. Once you get the caravan, you don't need to worry about the ring breaking. Just put it in the Caravan and re-withdraw it. Repaied ring. :D You just have to be cautious with it until then. If you're playing with "quits", then this should be rather easy. If not, well, 750 Gold to repair.

I think I'm picturing my ultimate dream. Slade avatar. Miledy + Haar sig. The ultimate badasses. Slade having 51 Atk has made me nearly choke in laughter, but of course the main thing is he's ahead in levels. Then again, Colonel is also badass. ;_;

...Too bad he's going to promote now and gain +6 Atk. WAHAHAHAHAHA!

Edited by Colonel M

And now you're just joking.

Eh believe what you want but the evidence is in plain sight: There hasn't been a post from Dio since that account's been suspended and like all bans I've handed out, you don't see the exiled badge on them since only admins can change membergroups =\

Eh believe what you want but the evidence is in plain sight: There hasn't been a post from Dio since that account's been suspended and like all bans I've handed out, you don't see the exiled badge on them since only admins can change membergroups =\

omgggg. :U

*Hugs someone*

/shoos out

Where is Miki.

Getting there. 8D

/shoos out

I almost read that as "shoots" and I got a little excited there. :<

But its the thought that counts. c: