• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Bitch, you stole my emoticon first. ;___;

You don't own any emoticons. I was using them long before I even met you. >_>

YOU BE TRIPPIN' ! D:

Take my hand. Get away from this bad man. ;;

I'd like to say that you're the bad man, but that wouldn't be exactly accurate.

And I'm not talking about the bad.

[spoiler=32:30-34:00]After the gym battle, the plot moved... plot what plot? Oh yes, I was to head towards Celestic Town in order to get the Surf HM.

However, I soon found myself fighting some surprisingly strong opponents. One of them, a gyarados not too unlike the one I fought in the Pastoria gym, easily threw Lux quite a few meters away with his strong, water-powered (?) tail. The electric lion-like mon survived the first hit, but wasn't fast enough to escape the sea serpent's second attack. Her neck broken by the impact, Lux died almost instantly. She paid the ultimate price for not being able to defeat an opponent with 4x electric weakness.

With Lux dead and most of my other mons tired, I flew back to Solaceon in order to give the luxray a proper burial. Contacting the daycare, I arranged things so that she'd be buried in their property, so that her soul would forever watch over the new pokémon couples.

Only later I remembered she had possibly died a virgin.

After resting, I continued on my quest. Reaching Celestic Town, Jacy made short work of a random thug and released her seal on the forbidden Explosion technique. Afterwards, I enjoyed (?) a rather anti-climatic battle against the story's Big Bad... although I'm not sure what I'm talking about now. Then I got the HM I wanted.

Then I decided to try the safari game, catching the first five different mons I could. After winning the bet with just one safari ball left, some voice inside my head ordered me to release four of them; so, between a wooper, a bibarel, a quagsire, a hoothoot and a magikarp, I could only bring myself to keep the wooper. Which I'll prolly never use. What's wrong with me?

Once said game was over, I decided to call it a day and rest. Tomorrow, I will hopefully replan my HM use and free Katua of that horrid Defog.

-FE4Thread