• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

I'M TRAINING. :C

I was going to say something, but I already know how you're going to respond. No point in doing that. ]:

Teenagers are such "strange" creatures.

Indeed.

I remember back as a highschool teenager I used to grow out my hair to the point where it went past my shoulders and I was never really happy. I was in a constant state of depression and anger.

Indeed.

I remember back as a highschool teenager I used to grow out my hair to the point where it went past my shoulders and I was never really happy. I was in a constant state of depression and anger.

Emo kid?

It's a crappy sprite imo, with 0 creativity.

I can agree that it wasn't heavily modified, but the splicing isn't noiceable, it was well-made.

Spikes on a pegasus knight armor would be great.

I'll do that for that red/black Peg knight Sirius wanted.

I can agree that it wasn't heavily modified, but the splicing isn't noiceable, it was well-made.

The character I tried to sprite for Chalis basically had everything on it. >_>

This thread is a monstrosity... *leaves*

COME AGAIN!

Emo kid?

yessir.

This thread is a monstrosity... *leaves*

Hello dear customer, we value your input here at the FE4 Thread and we will take this into great consideration and will come up with a solution to your problem within the next 24 hours. Have a nice day!

Edited by Joey

Indeed.

In my case it was just an extreme apathy. So much so that mom took me to a psychiatrist out of that (and yet it took until a couple weeks ago for her to take the brat to one when his anger management issues are so fucking obvious).

While most teenagers were out bragging about the things they have and playboy, I just had the same look on my face that make people think I'm one of those silent kids that will kill everyone eventually >_>.

While most teenagers were out bragging about the things they have and playboy, I just had the same look on my face that make people think I'm one of those silent kids that will kill everyone eventually >_>.

Yeah and it's funny how most of those teenagers are now wishing they were back in highschool because most likely everything went downhill for those types of people afterwards whereas the people who've had it pretty bad in highschool just seem to have improving lives after highschool and just never looked back at highschool again.