• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

LoGH was never on my list of interests. It's not gundam and all of the hype killed it.

I wonder how Marthur will respond to this.

:awesome:

Roxas~ :wub:

*Glomps*

Gundam bored me, aside from G-Gundam.

And people hyped LoGH?

Wing and SEED weren't veery good, and the original's animation is beyond dated, so...

Turn A and Zeta are good though. Turn A more so since it doesn't have Zeta's pace issues.

Roxas~ :wub:

*Glomps*

Wing and SEED weren't very good, and the original's animation is beyond dated, so...

Turn A and Zeta are good though. Turn A more so since it doesn't have Zeta's pace issues.

*kills Jan...twice and once more for good measure*

YOU NEVER LEARN!!!

I want to deal tens hundreds of damage with my default shoots too.

Did you set Sword L to always appear first? Makes it easier to get the Sword program advance (Select Sword L, Wide Sword L, Long Sword L in order. It doesn't have to be L code but they all have to be the same code).

Shit happened too fast in the final episodes of Wing.

probably...*shrug* I enjoyed it though. Endless Waltz was fun too.

*hugs Sashi* and *kills Jan* (res already...so I can kill you again)

Edited by Hatari

*kills Jan...twice and once more for good measure*

YOU NEVER LEARN!!!

Oh please, Wing has one of the most uninteresting casts since the original Fire Emblem. Duo's an idiot, Quatre's a bitch, Wufei's a scumbag chauvanist, and Trowa and Heero are flat-out boring. Milliardo is Char Lite, Releena is annoying, and no one else outside of OZ is worth caring about in the least.

Treize is okay because he's at least a good Char expy, and Hilde and Une are much better characters than ever actually shown in the main series, due to the writers constantly crapping on them (At least Une got to save face in the Endless Waltz OVA; Hilde just dissappeared). The only one I even liked in the end was Dorothy, and I can't even remember WHY I liked her.

And he gets his ass handed to him, like, every other episode. Hmmm...

He's the only one who isn't some emo twat. Even if he is teh "Shinigami"

Did you set Sword L to always appear first? Makes it easier to get the Sword program advance (Select Sword L, Wide Sword L, Long Sword L in order. It doesn't have to be L code but they all have to be the same code).

I need more swords.

Perhaps I should farm them and aim for a more consistent deck.

Oh please, Wing has one of the most uninteresting casts since the original Fire Emblem. Duo's an idiot, Quatre's a bitch, Wufei's a scumbag chauvanist, and Trowa and Heero are flat-out boring. Milliardo is Char Lite, Releena is annoying, and no one else outside of OZ is worth caring about in the least.

Treize is okay because he's at least a good Char expy, and Hilde and Une are much better characters than ever actually shown in the main series, due to the writers constantly crapping on them (At least Une got to save face in the Endless Waltz OVA; Hilde just dissappeared). The only one I even liked in the end was Dorothy, and I can't even remember WHY I liked her.

Duo - Comic Relief (love the braid as well ^_^)

Quatre - peaceful guy that is fighting for what he believes in yet always tries to talk first. (before zero-system)

Wufei - Traditionalist. Chinese Colony. Full of history (though, yes, he is a male chauvinist pig)

Heero - Awesome guy, who is discovering his emotions, rough childhood etc. (lol heero x relena) needs a better choice of women though. anti-Relena anyone?

Trowa - Nanashi ^_^. Enough said

Zechs - Char copy...I'll give you that, but his history is interesting...

Treize - My all time favorite!

Une - multiple personalities XD.

Dorothy - arg...the eyebrows...and i never figured her out...she just caused trouble to cause trouble

Relena - Yes annoying.

Sally - Where is Sally? Strong independent woman...

Noin - Zechs Fangirl XD.

Edited by Hatari