FE4 THREAD

Fia

He's the only one who isn't some emo twat. Even if he is teh "Shinigami"

True enough. That's another reason Wing gets blown away by the other series. Wing broke the One Emo Limit rule.

...Well, Except for SEED and Double Zeta. SEED got stuck with the worst sequel ever made in anime history, and Double Zeta had Moon Moon...

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

I've been completely out of the loop when it comes to Gundam since G Gundam stopped airing on Cartoon Network. |:

It seems you aren't missing much.

I've been completely out of the loop when it comes to Gundam since G Gundam stopped airing on Cartoon Network. |:

*patpat* You have to remember Sashi, that according to this thread, I have terrible taste in anime...so all of my arguing etc. is totally moot and just for show.

Duo - Comic Relief (love the braid as well ^_^)

Quatre - peaceful guy that is fighting for what he believes in yet always tries to talk first. (before zero-system)

Wufei - Traditionalist. Chinese Colony. Full of history (though, yes, he is a male chauvinist pig)

Heero - Awesome guy, who is discovering his emotions, rough childhood etc. (lol heero x relena) needs a better choice of women though. anti-Relena anyone?

Trowa - Nanashi ^_^. Enough said

Zechs - Char copy...I'll give you that, but his history is interesting...

Treize - My all time favorite!

Une - multiple personalities XD.

Dorothy - arg...the eyebrows...and i never figured her out...she just caused trouble to cause trouble

Relena - Yes annoying.

Sally - Where is Sally? Strong independent woman...

Noin - Zechs Fangirl XD.

Duo's okay, although he's a shitty pilot.

Still a bitch.

I don't care if he's a traditionallist. The way he treated Sally Po and his whole Honor speil after killing a bunch of guys in their sleep makes him unsympathetic.

It's been done far better. Sousuke Sagara being the chief example.

Still blander than Noish.

His history is an exact copy of Char's. NOTHING is original on him.

The rosebaths work for him.

And a decent pilot.

She's pretty magnificent, though.

Heero should have killed her.

She's pretty forgettable. The only thing I remember her for is the sudden vocal change halfway through the series.

Pay attention to when Hilde actually fights. She's the only one who doesn't just tank shots and charge forward, but actually uses skill in every single fight. One could argue she's the best pilot in the series.

It seems you aren't missing much.

Indeed.

I thought G Gundam was the only one.

In addition to G Gundam, I've also watched Wing, 8th MS Team, Gundam 0080, and Gundam 0083. I've also seen snippets of the original, SEED, and the cel-shaded one that was obviously focused on little kids.

I thought G Gundam was the only one.

G is absolutely nothing like the other Gundam series... NOTHING like them at all.

Like, the only thing they share are giant robots. The types of robots aren't even the same.

In addition to G Gundam, I've also watched Wing, 8th MS Team, Gundam 0080, and Gundam 0083. I've also seen snippets of the original, SEED, and the cel-shaded one that was obviously focused on little kids.

Superior Defender. The guy who developed it should be shot.

0083 is shit too, but that's a completely different discussion.

Superior Defender. The guy who developed it should be shot.

0083 is shit too, but that's a completely different discussion.

I actualy remember liking 0083, but not 0080.... Or maybe it was the other way around. It's been so long that I can't remember.

I actualy remember liking 0083, but not 0080.... Or maybe it was the other way around. It's been so long that I can't remember.

0083 was about Kou Uraki and Anaveil Gato, and played out like a shitty B-Movie action flick with Gundams. All it's good for is pure action

0080 was about Alfred Izhuara and Bernie Wiseman, and was basically a civilian's point of view on the OYW. It's full of character development, but with only two and a half MS battles in six episodes, it's a little lacking on action. The Kampfer is badass enough to supply enough action for the entire OVA in one battle, though.

CAN'T BREAK ANY BONES NOW, CAN YOU?

He can break metal as well.

@gIO: Well, you can complaing about the character, but...what about that goddamn plothole.

He can break metal as well.

@gIO: Well, you can complaing about the character, but...what about that goddamn plothole.

Which plothole again? I haven't seen Wing or 0083 in years, and I can't think of a plothole in 0080...