• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh yeah I may need to make Light Orb an exception seeing as you NEED that to beat the game don't you?

Yeah. Also don't forget you need all the orbs to get the final chapters.

Oh yeah I may need to make Light Orb an exception seeing as you NEED that to beat the game don't you?

Yeah, and you need every shard to get the star sphere, or else you can't beat the "true" game. Just like FE6 this has 2 endings.

Hi Baal.

Lucky. (Still deciding if I should continue my FE5 run)

Do it. You started it so it's better to finish it.

Chapter 17 went well, though the boss is a bit annoying even with the Armorslayer (both he and Shiva faced 40 something hit against each other). I'm not sure who to crown MVP between Asvel slaying eastern Armors, Homer stopping the reinforcement Mage Knights or Fin for tanking the ballistae.

Do it. You started it so it's better to finish it.

Chapter 17 went well, though the boss is a bit annoying even with the Armorslayer (both he and Shiva faced 40 something hit against each other). I'm not sure who to crown MVP between Asvel slaying eastern Armors, Homer stopping the reinforcement Mage Knights or Fin for tanking the ballistae.

All 3 then. =\

Last boss you fought?

I haven't advanced much in the story, so that would still be... MagnetMan?

Looking for anti-gold/blue ice measures right now.

I'd have to say all three as well.

Ahahahaha

Other IVs?

No idea. I didn't keep track. I just spoke to the Stat Judge in the Frontier, who says my Sp. Defense "couldn't be better".

God damn it. It's bad enough that it has equal Attack and HP stats.

Oh, great, I have a Pinsir with 31 Special Defense IVs. ='=

Better than Special Attack.

And that's it.

BN5!MagnetMan

Fun stuff.

Playing BN2.

For Chapter 17, it'd have to be Asvel for me since he too took on the Easter Armors and had use of ThunderStorm to rid the field of those Ballistae.

I forgot what the bosses in BN5 were like. It's probably the least memorable of the BN games to me.

Edited by Speedwagon

For Chapter 17, it'd have to be Asvel for me since he too took on the Easter Armors and had use of ThunderStorm to rid the field of those Ballistae.

I really don't mind having Fin with Leaf support and King Sword tanking them. Even with Cyas on he got hit at worst about half of the time.

Besides, he's not terribly useful for chapter 18 since it's indoors. I like to use it to train Linoan and Sara normally, but in this we'll see.

Edited by Dio

I forgot what the bosses in BN5 were like. It's probably the least memorable of the BN games to me.

Eh. he just spammed that tackle thing along with the corner magnet panels.

Anyway, I really only remember BN5 probably because I played the DS version of it.

You know, that reminds me. I should probably make it farther than directly after Fire Man in BN1, shouldn't I?

You can skip the first game unless you're desperate to know the story. Sharkman is only thing I "miss" from the first game.

You can skip the first game unless you're desperate to know the story. Sharkman is only thing I "miss" from the first game.

It's not even the non-existent story or the complete lack of characterization that bothers me. It's how repetitive and boring the gameplay is.

It's not even the non-existent story or the complete lack of characterization that bothers me. It's how repetitive and boring the gameplay is.

Yeah the gameplay pretty much stays the same for the most part. No point in playing if that's the case.