FE4 THREAD

Fia

I could give some suggestions if you really want to change your name, but I doubt they'd be to your liking

Speaking of name changes, I've been considering one myself lately...

go for it...idk if i'll really change it though...i'm just curious to what people would come up with.

...you will always be sashi.

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

BUT I BELIEVE IN YOU

well, I think others believing in people gives inspiration but I could be wrong.

Yeah, that helps a little~

But I'm still queen of laziness, so I probably won't do it anyway.

Tourism in Indonesia, Jakarta, I just don't feel like working on it even though it's due tomorrow. >_>

ohmygod

why

are they having you do something so boring

I wouldn't do it.

Edited by Starsong

So I tried making a sig.

Hazamasig1.png

opinions?

The text doesn't really fit and shouldn't the focus be on Hazama (assuming that's his name) rather than those... things in the background? He seems less dominant.

Otherwise, I think it's a good signature~

Edited by Starsong

Maybe? You are a good Mumu.

...no. I feed myself crackers and noodles.

...I don't want anything. I promised. If I die (again) it doesn't matter.

Well thanks. You're a good Loony.

Don't be silly. You don't need to starve over a promise. Let me make you a sandwich or something. Or I guess you could ask Roxas to feed you when gets back.

go for it...idk if i'll really change it though...i'm just curious to what people would come up with.

...you will always be sashi.

Meh... All the names I can think of don't suit you at all. I was going to suggest Otsu, but I hate that name. Don't particularly care for the character who has that name either...

So I tried making a sig.

Hazamasig1.png

opinions?

Is that your first sig? It looks good to me.

Meh... All the names I can think of don't suit you at all. I was going to suggest Otsu, but I hate that name. Don't particularly care for the character who has that name either...

What does suit me? or rather...why don't they suit me

Edited by Hatari

The text doesn't really fit and shouldn't the focus be on Hazama (assuming that's his name) rather than those... things in the background? He seems less dominant.Otherwise, I think it's a good signature~

You sure about the text? also the things in the background is also Hazama.

Is that your first sig? It looks good to me.

Yeah, I needed an opinion so I asked here.

Well thanks. You're a good Loony.

Don't be silly. You don't need to starve over a promise. Let me make you a sandwich or something. Or I guess you could ask Roxas to feed you when gets back.

Almost always~

.... /grabs shoulders

YES PLEASE PROVOLONE AND TURKEY SANDWICH WITH PEPPERONI AND PICKLES COULD YOU DO IT PLEASE? <3

because my geography teacher is a bitch

I swear.

Male geography teachers are the best ones.

You sure about the text? also the things in the background is also Hazama.

Yeah, it looks kind of... I don't know, it doesn't really fit form the weird Hazamas in the background staring at you soullessly.

Edited by Starsong

Oh goodness. You still want an aunt badly don't you, Starscream.

Yes. I do~

Transformers, more than meets the eyes

Hey Hatari, does Myuria sound good? Or Reimi?

lolstarocean

They don't really seem to fit you, though.

Edited by Starsong

What does suit me? or rather...why don't they suit me

I dunno... They just don't suit you for some reason. I can't put my finger on it. But I think I found one that kind of suits you. How does Rindo sound to you?

Almost always~

.... /grabs shoulders

YES PLEASE PROVOLONE AND TURKEY SANDWICH WITH PEPPERONI AND PICKLES COULD YOU DO IT PLEASE? <3

Fine. Give me a second to make it.

I swear.

Male geography teachers are the best ones.

I never actually noticed this before, but that sounds about right now that you mention it. The guys who taught geography were usually my favorite teachers, while the women were usually some of my least favorite.

Rindo? haha...interesting.

Meh, I might just use something from a book...faythe is a good name. there are some other names too...but most of them are guys. and i don't think anyone would really like that.

I never actually noticed this before, but that sounds about right now that you mention it. The guys who taught geography were usually my favorite teachers, while the women were usually some of my least favorite.

Weird, but freakishly true. >w>

Fine. Give me a second to make it.

thank you thank you thank you~ /hug

Yeah, our male geography would bitch about anything we did but he showed us videos and let us do fun projects. Our female geography teacher was polar opposite.

And the only male teacher I had in elementary was my favorite. Look like it's just males in general.

Rindo? haha...interesting.

Meh, I might just use something from a book...faythe is a good name. there are some other names too...but most of them are guys. and i don't think anyone would really like that.

Hyda?

Faythe is only two letters away from being... Fayt.