FE4 THREAD

Fia

You're probably better off using Fire Dragon if you're not making use of the Flying Dragon's Move. 7 Mov for Fire Dragon is not bad anyway.

Huh...? Flying Dragon and Divine Dragon are the only 2 really worth using. Demon Dragon if for some reason you must have that extra DEF. Fire Dragon's kinda pointless.

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

You're probably better off using Fire Dragon if you're not making use of the Flying Dragon's Move. 7 Mov for Fire Dragon is not bad anyway.

I sold Fire for Flying. I wanted Demon because it sounds awesome, though.

Or even Divine Dragon which *does* have flying, and better accuracy for its attacks.

SIRIUS.

WHY DID YOU NOT INFORM ME OF THIS.

I could have only used Divine the entire game and it wouldn't have even run out.

After the upgrade though he can whether or not he wants to change or keep upgrading.

Here's the info.

Giorno Giovanna.

So fitting.

Oh look, spoilers can't be quoted now. Finally.

Attacking at 2-range isn't always favorable. Since Sirius told me to get the Flying Stone instead of another stone, I kind of assumed I would be able to use said movement more often than not; I can't anymore.

Actually I think I said the Flying Stone is probably the best one you could buy from that shop.

SIRIUS.

I could have only used Divine the entire game and it wouldn't have even run out.

Because you literally never asked a goddamn thing about the Divine Stone.

Edited by Speedwagon

I sold Fire for Flying. I wanted Demon because it sounds awesome, though.

SIRIUS.

Monshou's dragonstones don't run out.

I am not updated about game releasings anymore, neither do I mind looking up. Is it that hard to believe?

I believe you live under a rock.

For the record, even I knew about SMG2 before its release, and I don't intentionally look out for future games (aside from ROM hacks).

Edited by Black Soldier

Am I the only one who thinks that SheemaxSamson came out of nowhere? It's just so... random. What is with the employers of mercenaries falling in love with them, huh, Fire Emblem? Going to explain it?

I am not updated about game releasings anymore, neither do I mind looking up. Is it that hard to believe?

Soul, it's been talked about for a long time, it is fairly hard to believe you haven't heard about it until now.

There's even a commercial about it now.

Soul, it's been talked about for a long time, it is fairly hard to believe you haven't heard about it until now.

There's even a commercial about it now.

I don't watch much T.V anymore.

Am I the only one who thinks that SheemaxSamson came out of nowhere? It's just so... random. What is with the employers of mercenaries falling in love with them, huh, Fire Emblem? Going to explain it?

Elincia is now a Sheema.

Elincia is now a Sheema.

Exactly what I was thinking of. MarthxSheeda is shoved down the player's throat too much for any OgmaxSheeda speculation, though I'm sure fangirls around the world disagree.

Also, "YOU WANT THE TROOPS TO CROSS THAT DANGEROUS MOUNTAIN PATH? IT'S TOO DANGEROUS..."

Thank you, Jeigan, I couldn't infer that from the first sentence.

It's the beginnings of the kind of stuff you see in FE4.

Utsuho2.png

Cool custom sprite.

Somebody does, I bet.Somebody does.Also, the Wolfguard is worse than Generics I saw last chapter.

You can warp Marth to the village and they'll retreat. They won't attack you on their turn.