Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Did you listen to the last song I sent you yesterday? =0

Flyleaf or something? Yes.

Maybe TheEnd is annoyed because he's jealous of other boys talking to soluna, which would mean that he likes her.

But he has F-

...well, yeah, what Soul said. He stopped playing with the kiddies a while ago.

There's no age for love.

Roxas x soluna is so outdated. I want a Soul x TheEnd x soluna orgy. But what's an orgy without Gio? Soul x TheEnd x Gio x soluna please.

There's no age for love.

Roxas x soluna is so outdated. I want a Soul x TheEnd x soluna orgy. But what's an orgy without Gio? Soul x TheEnd x Gio x soluna please.

What the hell. I'd rather get ran over by a steamroller.

Maybe TE will make a fanfic for you if you asked.

Not like I'd read it.

Yep...=)

Told you, I stopped listening after the scream.

...Did you read well? I'M in there? And you are NOT getting your hands in my sister. Although TE is also an adult. =0

I stopped caring a few pages back. Come back tomorrow, I might start caring again then.

It had been hard and he had almost given up on multiple occasions, but the idea that there was something more, something to look forward to, had kept him moving forwards. “It’s all because of you.”

soluna squeezed his hand tighter and snuggled closer to him, closing her eyes and taking in the moment. They had their whole lives ahead of them.

“I love you, soluna,” said Soul, holding her tightly, “and I promise that from now on, everything will be perfect.”

Maybe TheEnd is annoyed because he's jealous of other boys talking to soluna, which would mean that he likes her.

lol

TheEnd hasn't even posted here today. The one who was definitely annoyed was Kenshiro. Marthur might be, but I don't know what he was trying to get at earlier. ~_~

It had been hard and he had almost given up on multiple occasions, but the idea that there was something more, something to look forward to, had kept him moving forwards. “It’s all because of you.”

soluna squeezed his hand tighter and snuggled closer to him, closing her eyes and taking in the moment. They had their whole lives ahead of them.

“I love you, soluna,” said Soul, holding her tightly, “and I promise that from now on, everything will be perfect.”

2enq0e8.png

It had been hard and he had almost given up on multiple occasions, but the idea that there was something more, something to look forward to, had kept him moving forwards. "It's all because of you."

"I love you, soluna," said Soul, holding her tightly, "and I promise that from now on, everything will be perfect."

And then a nuke hit the earth annihlating every living thing.

I meant the one after that. Anyway, you'll like

~

Oh.

I admit, I liked that one. Although I hoped that was blood pouring down the wall. I am disappoint.

I stopped caring a few pages back. Come back tomorrow, I might start caring again then.

Yaoi Man.

I love this new placeholder.

I know, I hope we keep it.

Why is it that someone always has good writing skills only to write something I don't like.

/wrists

And then a nuke hit the earth annihlating every living thing.

I'd wish.

lol

TheEnd hasn't even posted here today. The one who was definitely annoyed was Kenshiro. Marthur might be, but I don't know what he was trying to get at earlier. ~_~

ReiRei is annoyed at any relationship things involving me~

Edited by Starsong