• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Stunned by the sudden turn of events, soluna pawed at the wet hair plastered to her face, only to look up helplessly into the horror-filled liquid gold eyes of one, Soul. His hands were frozen mid-lather in his hair, leaving the rest of his body unguarded. Suds obscured most of his blond hair, rivulets of the white foam flowed down over his shoulders and chest, forming a path for her eyes to follow. Involuntarily, her eyes were drawn lower, to his abdomen, where toned muscles left defined ridges. Absently, she wondered just when he’d gotten so ripped. Her eyes continued their journey downward, until they reached his groin.

It was her turn for her eyes to go round as saucers. The bar of soap leapt from her fingers as her hand reflexively tightened into a fist and it scooted across the floor to stop near the drain.

“Wha-what THE HELL?!!” Soul roared, “SOLUNA?!!”

“I’m sorry, I’m sorry!” she repeated over and over as she tore her gaze away from possibly most beautiful sight she’d ever seen in her short life and scurried back under the shower curtain.

Gender = Female

THANKYOUCOMEAGAIN.

You have a dick regardless of whether or not you're roleplaying as a female.

Hey! D:<

Whaaaat? I never said you.

I'm talking about TE and Seph.

(Well, besides TE's Pokemon thing.)

Stunned by the sudden turn of events, soluna pawed at the wet hair plastered to her face, only to look up helplessly into the horror-filled liquid gold eyes of one, Soul. His hands were frozen mid-lather in his hair, leaving the rest of his body unguarded. Suds obscured most of his blond hair, rivulets of the white foam flowed down over his shoulders and chest, forming a path for her eyes to follow. Involuntarily, her eyes were drawn lower, to his abdomen, where toned muscles left defined ridges. Absently, she wondered just when he’d gotten so ripped. Her eyes continued their journey downward, until they reached his groin.

It was her turn for her eyes to go round as saucers. The bar of soap leapt from her fingers as her hand reflexively tightened into a fist and it scooted across the floor to stop near the drain.

“I’m sorry, I’m sorry!” she repeated over and over as she tore her gaze away from possibly most beautiful sight she’d ever seen in her short life and scurried back under the shower curtain.

You know what, I don't even have a comment for this.

I should of known not to read that.

Edited by Starsong

Soul has muscles? Wut.

Seph is trying to be like you, except with Soul instead of me.

The pairing he ships will result in shitty kids.

But then again, I know he likes a challenge, so he's probably doing that on purpose.

Now, with the reality of having actually seen his physique with her own eyes, soluna felt her body stir with longing. He was perfection, from the top of his honey blond head to the tips of his toes and oh, how she wished she could touch him, wished that he would touch her, in ways that only mature adults could do. She longed to explore the uncharted territory that was Soul’s body with both fingers and tongue, learning his every peak and valley, his every scar, and commit it all to memory; to discover where he was soft, where he was hard, to feel his touch on her and in her, to know him completely. He was everything she’d ever hoped for, fantasized about for so long, yet she could only imagine how it would feel to make love to him.

Edited by Seph

Now, with the reality of having actually seen his physique with her own eyes, soluna felt her body stir with longing. He was perfection, from the top of his honey blond head to the tips of his toes and oh, how she wished she could touch him, wished that he would touch her, in ways that only mature adults could do. She longed to explore the uncharted territory that was Soul’s body with both fingers and tongue, learning his every peak and valley, his every scar, and commit it all to memory; to discover where he was soft, where he was hard, to feel his touch on her and in her, to know him completely. He was everything she’d ever hoped for, fantasized about for so long, yet she could only imagine how it would feel to make love to him.

...Inconceivable!

It's absolutely fabulous.

Some time in about two hours I will be spilling excerpts of unfinished fanfiction in FE4THREAD V2. actually no

To be honest, I've never been fond of chatrooms. While I did stay a fair amount of time there yesterday, I don't think this is going to happen again any soon.

Oh well.

Oh well.

You need a savior.

How do you tolerate this topic then?

Because it's technically a forum thread. The old posts remain around even if I idle, and I can still comment on them hours later if needed. Besides, I can do other things instead of just posting, while chats and IMs tend to distract me more. And I tend to make more meaningful contributions in forums too, even if not that much.

I can't believe I sat through reading those past two pages. |:

I think I'll watch TV now.

OF.

FUCKING.

COURSE.

OF.

FUCKING.

COURSE.

She's back. And I wouldn't be surprised if you were gone

Edited by Musashi

I can't believe I sat through reading those past two pages. |:

OF.

FUCKING.

COURSE.

I can't believe it either.

I came back because I figured that would happen.

/hugs

Edited by Starsong

I can't believe it either.

I came back because I figured that would happen.

/hugs

I know... Dx

PSYCHIC!

BURN THE WITCH! D:<

/hug/burn/asdfapsoierasdjkfnzlxkjcnfa