• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't believe I sat through reading those past two pages. |:

OF.

FUCKING.

COURSE.

Despite his obvious shortcomings, the shota had conquered her. She loved him, she was his - and his alone.

However, as time passed, he became less and less sure of what seemed to be an absolute truth just a few days ago. He would arrive at their everyday meeting place, only to find that she had just gone elsewhere. Despite everything people talked about the shota, he was anything but stupid; he knew fully well the meaning of those convenient coincidences.

She was avoiding him.

From that almost undeniable fact, the shota drew yet another conclusion, far more dramatic than the first one: that could only mean his beloved loli considered love was over, but couldn't tell him that directly for whatever reason.

As he expected the worst, however, she came back and hugged him. However, before his dark thoughts could leave him, he noticed that her smell was suspiciously different... and terrifying familiar.

I know... Dx

PSYCHIC!

BURN THE WITCH! D:<

/hug/burn/asdfapsoierasdjkfnzlxkjcnfa

Is your mind broken, too? /bandages

N-nnn-n-no!

/on fire

/burns more

/disintegrates

Despite his obvious shortcomings, the shota had conquered her. She loved him, she was his - and his alone.

However, as time passed, he became less and less sure of what seemed to be an absolute truth just a few days ago. He would arrive at their everyday meeting place, only to find that she had just gone elsewhere. Despite everything people talked about the shota, he was anything but stupid; he knew fully well the meaning of those convenient coincidences.

She was avoiding him.

From that almost undeniable fact, the shota drew yet another conclusion, far more dramatic than the first one: that could only mean his beloved loli considered love was over, but couldn't tell him that directly for whatever reason.

As he expected the worst, however, she came back and hugged him. However, before his dark thoughts could leave him, he noticed that her smell was suspiciously different... and terrifying familiar.

I've ran out of comments.

/wrists

Edited by Starsong

She was avoiding him.

100% Lust Approved~

Goddamnit.

*Fres Phoenix Down's*

*Soluna revives, without any ailments*

/breathes

I think I'm okay. Why do I have a poison taste in my mouth?

I don't even want to picture how gIO is actually reviving Soluna.

Phoenix Downs?

/breathes

I think I'm okay. Why do I have a poison taste in my mouth?

Phoenix Downs?

Should I tell you how he gave you those phoenix downs...?

Should I tell you how he gave you those phoenix downs...?

Play some FFX.

Roxas tossed some cyanide in your mouth after he roasted you. Don't worry, it's dissipated into harmlessness by now.

/coughs

It tastes good, though. I want more cyanide. <3

Eh?

*Reads*

...Oh, that quote-editing son of a...

*SR-8's TheEnd, and camps the respawn point*

*respawns at a different point*

*pistolwhips*

They just threw it up and the person was healed.

I see.