• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

That's such a naive way of thinking. If you really cared about your relationship you should be dying right now. Goes to show how much you care.

Take in that opinion of yours as much as you'd like. As long as I know how I'm feeling on the inside, I don't need anyone to tell me 'how I really feel'.

Edited by Starsong

Take in that opinion of yours as much as you'd like. As long as I know how I'm feeling on the inside, I don't need anyone to tell me 'how I really feel'.

Think about it. It's never easy to recover from a break-up between two people that were supposedly in love. But you're perfectly fine, no?

Think about it. It's never easy to recover from a break-up between two people that were supposedly in love. But you're perfectly fine, no?

Look, no, I'm not perfectly fine, okay? I'm still so mixed up, I just want to lay out one emotion at a time. By being energetic and cheerful I can feel better and try not to beat myself up over it and fully blame myself for what happened- and to fill Roxas' wish. He wanted me to be happy (this being a main factor of us breaking up) and so- I'll do just that, what he wants me to do. I told him I blamed myself for everything, and that if I wouldn't have come here, this wouldn't of happened. And he told me just this; 'I tried my hardest, there's no use blaming yourself. You're getting at the very opposite of what I wanted. Just shut up, stop crushing yourself.' I don't want to break down and upset him again.

I'm honestly not fully recovered yet. I'm taking little steps. It may not look like it to you, but inside, that's what I'm doing. And Seph, you're perfectly free to dismiss my word and believe what you think. Because you really don't know how I'm really feeling.

Anyway, I'm going to rest. My Mom's picking me up annoyingly early tomorrow. Bye~

Edited by Starsong

Look, no, I'm not perfectly fine, okay? I'm still so mixed up, I just want to lay out one emotion at a time. By being energetic and cheerful I can feel better and try not to beat myself up over it and fully blame myself for what happened- and to fill Roxas' wish. He wanted me to be happy (this being a main factor of us breaking up) and so- I'll do just that, what he wants me to do. I told him I blamed myself for everything, and that if I wouldn't have come here, this wouldn't of happened. And he told me just this; 'I tried my hardest, there's no use blaming yourself. You're getting at the very opposite of what I wanted. Just shut up, stop crushing yourself.' I don't want to break down and upset him again.

I'm honestly not fully recovered yet. I'm taking little steps. It may not look like it to you, but inside, that's what I'm doing. And Seph, you're perfectly free to dismiss my word and believe what you think. Because you really don't know how I'm really feeling.

Anyway, I'm going to rest. My Mom's picking me up annoyingly early tomorrow. Bye~

omg lol. You're a bigger drama queen than Lux. And trust me honey, that is nothing to be proud of. lol.

I read this as "tl;dr".

lolsmart

lol dramabaiting

I assume this is a daily activity now?

Also, oh god... 92.6 MB only for a remix video (the text is really well done, but still...)

I see Seph and Bananas teaming up to troll someone for no reason again.

All is right in the world.

Indeed.

I assume this is a daily activity now?

See Ninji's post.

See Ninji's post.

Trolling is the way of life.

Fia I told you to delete rule 11. Not MTA's hand rule.

.................................... OTL

You know what? I read it as rule 1.

<- can't read for real

You accused me of being mean to you, and yet after all the shit I put you through you eventually did show your picture to Megan.