FE4 THREAD

Fia

I don't really think the difficulty is escalated to beyond Expert level just because we had an extra person.

Well the reason I thought that is because since the AI director takes account of how well you are slaughtering the infected and how much damage taken, and I'm assuming that the AI considers having players an advantage and therefore spawn more infected than if you were playing with bots.

I had the same situation like 4 players on advanced in left for dead 2 and couldn't finish dark carnival since the AI decided we were slaughtering the infected too well.

Edited by Generic Officer

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Let's shoot Lotton instead.

Haven't I been brutalized enough? I mean, I got kicked in the jewels by Terminator Maid. Sure, the groin protector saved me from the knife, but it still hurt like hell.

Yeah, but Lux and Megan had, like, 60 infected kills each to my 150~. 1_1 We were not doing very good.

: /

Also funny situation in left for dead 1 was you know the crescendo event where blow up the barricade? We planted a lot of gas tanks and apparently someone shot it and the chain reaction caused the flames to spread so far that three people got incapped already.

Ninji (Bill), Megan (Louis), Lux (Zoey), Francis(Francis) - Can not beat Rooftop Finale on Normal

Ninji (Bill), Megan (Louis), Zoey (Zoey), Francis (Francis) -Nearly beat Death Toll on Expert

'_'

Lux for best L4D player.

This was scratch made.

WAY too much ginger used, but it was delicious nevertheless.

Awww. but Orange Chicken IS always good.

Uhhhhhhh, you ask him yourself, I can't say anything. All I know is that his singing is impressive.

Fiiiine.

But it's too early, Loony.

You can take a nap, you know~

Heh... Soloony...

gIo. There, only the I is capitalized~

Edited by Starsong

: /

Also funny situation in left for dead 1 was you know the crescendo event where blow up the barricade? We planted a lot of gas tanks and apparently someone shot it and the chain reaction caused the flames to spread so far that three people got incapped already.

I was playing it with bots and the exact same thing happened. Those bots are such assholes. I fucking hate Dead Air, though the finale is one of my favorites.

Sup.

Hi Piwit~

Sometimes I feel like clawing my face off. That's normal, I guess.

Of course. I do it at least once every month.

Okay, Soloony~

Now how many other nicknames have I accumulated so far, hmmm...

Well, I'm goin' See ya~

Nope.

Spontaneous combustion.

And Stanley Cup Finals are on.

Ah. At least you didn't get kicked in the jewels by a Terminator Maid. With a knife in the sole of her boot.

No Red Wing, No reason to watch.

Ah. At least you didn't get kicked in the jewels by a Terminator Maid. With a knife in the sole of her boot.

No Red Wing, so much more reason to watch.

Sounds like you. Your fault, probably.

Fixed. Go Blackhawks. Hossa's been punished enough for his going to the Wings.