• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Dio have you played super street fighter 4?

I wish I could. Maybe a friend could rent it next week but since he claims I beat him too often at fighting games I don't think that will be possible. Funnily enough he claims to win more at Brawl than others when it's about the same (10% or so).

I know I'd play as Adon, Sagat or Akuma in that one. T. Hawk looks interesting as well.

If only they could make a PC port...

Edited by Dio

That's what I do with Sirius. Sweep into taunt or Ultra throw into shootdown backbreaker into taunt is perfect. Hugo has a lot of range and you should make sure to use it.

Alright, I like to do the half circle throw into SA2 even thought it's hard to pull it off on keyboard since the game doesn't register the inputs as well.

I wish I could. Maybe a friend could rent it next week but since he claims I beat him too often at fighting games I don't think that will be possible. Funnily enough he claims to win more at Brawl than others when it's about the same (10% or so).I know I'd play as Adon, Sagat or Akuma in that one. T. Hawk looks interesting as well.If only they could make a PC port...

T. Hawk is like the better version of Zangief since he has anti air and increased range on his throws.

I wish I could. Maybe a friend could rent it next week but since he claims I beat him too often at fighting games I don't think that will be possible. Funnily enough he claims to win more at Brawl than others when it's about the same (10% or so).I know I'd play as Adon, Sagat or Akuma in that one. T. Hawk looks interesting as well.If only they could make a PC port...

If you do play, make sure you play the construction stage, you'll find someone in the background who looks familiar.

Alright, I like to do the half circle throw into SA2 even thought it's hard to pull it off on keyboard since the game doesn't register the inputs as well.T. Hawk is like the better version of Zangief since he has anti air and increased range on his throws.

I can't believe I Metsu shoruken into your Zangief's Siberian Blizzard...

Alright, I like to do the half circle throw into SA2 even thought it's hard to pull it off on keyboard since the game doesn't register the inputs as well.

T. Hawk is like the better version of Zangief since he has anti air and increased range on his throws.

I use the SA1 on an XBox controller with good results, but otherwise it's SA3 all the way.

That's nice, and I like his music a bit better. This said, it doesn't beat Adon's kickass song.

If you do play, make sure you play the construction stage, you'll find someone in the background who looks familiar.

I can't believe I Metsu shoruken into your Zangief's Siberian Blizzard...

Oh I noticed that in Youtube. According to the creator, if there's an expansion for more characters, he's at the top of the list. Him and Birdie do deserve it.

GO IS THE PROTECTOR OF RUSSIAN SKIES

Edited by Dio