FE4 THREAD

Fia

Oh I noticed that in Youtube. According to the creator, if there's an expansion for more characters, he's at the top of the list. Him and Birdie do deserve it.

GO IS THE PROTECTOR OF RUSSIAN SKIES

I like that quote.

At first my bro got me since he timed it right with the first metsu shoryuken but the second time he did it a bit early and it was pretty funny.

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

I like that quote.

At first my bro got me since he timed it right with the first metsu shoryuken but the second time he did it a bit early and it was pretty funny.

One must attack Russia by sea now, for the skies are off limits.

Lots of ridiculous things happen. Reminds me of when I teched your first hit of Q's SA2 into a lightning bolt of NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

One must attack Russia by sea now, for the skies are off limits.

Lots of ridiculous things happen. Reminds me of when I teched your first hit of Q's SA2 into a lightning bolt of NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

YOU DIDN'T HEAR ANYTHING.

Speaking on Shun Goku Satsu, I await the day you actually it succeed with that against me and celebrate it. The last couple times you've tried it have been RIDICULOUS.

I know I did it at least once already, but it's been so long...

Another try was on a perfect match too. Whyyyyyy.

Edited by Dio

I know I did it at least once already, but it's been so long...

Another try was on a perfect match too. Whyyyyyy.

I know you have, when I first saw it in SF3. I mean since then, you keep "raging" every time you miss it.

That was hilarious.

I know you have, when I first saw it in SF3. I mean since then, you keep "raging" every time you miss it.

That was hilarious.

Some of them are complete bullshit.

Like that one. It's like doing a Fatality and a Flawless Victory in Mortal Kombat.

Some of them are complete bullshit.

Like that one. It's like doing a Fatality and a Flawless Victory in Mortal Kombat.

That's what makes the wait amusing.

I don't get it either, you activated it and where right next to me while I was down which should've resulted in a grab as soon as I got up but I managed to jump O_o.

That's what makes the wait amusing.

I don't get it either, you activated it and where right next to me while I was down which should've resulted in a grab as soon as I got up but I managed to jump O_o.

That thing should be homing. At least with Shin Akuma.

Next time stay on the ground. It does take some time for it to activate, since Akuma looks like he's grabbing the other guy (just by memory I'll say by the mouth but I'm not 100% sure) and then he's entering him, so you do need to be on the ground for X frames for it to happen. Besides it would be best for me to combo into it, preferably using forward Medium Punch.

Anyway I should be following Mumu into the land of nightmares dreams. Have a nice Sunday.

That thing should be homing. At least with Shin Akuma.

Next time stay on the ground. It does take some time for it to activate, since Akuma looks like he's grabbing the other guy (just by memory I'll say by the mouth but I'm not 100% sure) and then he's entering him, so you do need to be on the ground for X frames for it to happen. Besides it would be best for me to combo into it, preferably using forward Medium Punch.

Anyway I should be following Mumu into the land of nightmares dreams. Have a nice Sunday.

Medium punch won't help you much. You must practice your execution speed of it first.

Good night, shame you can't be Nocturnal like I.

Medium punch won't help you much. You must practice your execution speed of it first.

Good night, shame you can't be Nocturnal like I.

It's not that. It's easy to see it coming from a distance, so I have to do it closer, preferably using an attack that stuns you. Like this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AErqKebdqjU

Because people would love to borrow books at 3 in the morning.

Edited by Dio

It's not that. It's easy to see it coming from a distance, so I have to do it closer, preferably using an attack that stuns you.

Because people would love to borrow books at 3 in the morning.

Hmm, quick question... wasn't one of the bullshit SGS misses you had from me being stunned and recovering quickly enough to avoid it.

Indeed...