FE4 THREAD

Fia

Watched Balcerzak's videos. That's the first time I ever see barbarians walking on Forest tiles.

Oh, right, those guys who came along with Jamka? I wasn't sure if they were supposed to do that or not. The fact that I let them spill over probably meant I took that segment a bit too conservatively then, didn't it? Or maybe they were clogging up against my units and I was more aggressive than usual...

In other news, I made a fair chunk of progress on Chapter 2, but I think I cocked up my strategy pretty badly a couple of times.

Example 1: Forgetting to have Deirdre talk to Ethlin ASAP, so I decided to send Ethlin backwards for the conversation and this caused her to miss out on some key heals and probably resulting in delaying seizing Heirhein by a turn.

Example 2: Giving all of Sigurd's money to Deirdre so that when she gets around to it, she can repair her expensive Silence staff... only to find out Sigurd means money to net me Beowulf. (Luckily I hadn't figured out who to give Dew's money too, and he was vaguely nearby, so this wasn't a fatal mistake.)

I want these 45 minutes of my life back...

Surely my videos weren't that boring. ._.

Edited by Balcerzak

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Colonel Mustard for life! *salutes*

This man knows what he is talking about.

Oh, right, those guys who came along with Jamka?

I didn't watch the Chapter 1 videos yet, though I did watch the Prologue. Did you happen to get the Hero Axe?

Surely my videos weren't that boring. ._.

I think he was talking about the first half of Netherlands vs Denmark.

lol own goal. But the guy who did it prevented a sure goal later on, so it almost evens out.

Tiger Knees in 30 minutes.

Edited by TheEnd

Yeah.

2-0 end result to Netherlands, wasn't it? Was kinda half-watching while doing an assignment that's due tomorrow. And it's 11:20 PM.

Looks like that B Pol match got desynched. Still, you beat my Petshop on your first attempt with V. Ice, well done Dagron.

Thanks, although If Dio didn't tell me what you usually do I don't think I would of won.

Thanks, although If Dio didn't tell me what you usually do I don't think I would of won.

Pretty much. Petshop is that annoying. I stuck to that digging tactic since it's worked so well against Dio, thus no need to adapt to anything new till now.

I didn't watch the Chapter 1 videos yet, though I did watch the Prologue. Did you happen to get the Hero Axe?

No. Apparently it's laying on an obscure point of a peninsula somewhere where you'd never think to visit. Unless there was a clue in the Lex/Sigurd conversation in the Prologue that I forgot to do. So, no Hero/Brave Axe for me.

I think he was talking about the first half of Netherlands vs Denmark.

I figured as much, but it was more fun this way.

No. Apparently it's laying on an obscure point of a peninsula somewhere where you'd never think to visit. Unless there was a clue in the Lex/Sigurd conversation in the Prologue that I forgot to do. So, no Hero/Brave Axe for me.

Almost all of the secret conversations are like that. Getting Holsety is like that.

Disappointed with your team or afraid of gIO wanting to get into your pants?

Team? As in world cup? They're not even competing, Belgium has been out before it started >.>

I frankly don't care much for any other team

And gIO luckily doesn't want to get into my pants......I hope

Team? As in world cup? They're not even competing, Belgium has been out before it started >.>

For a moment, I forgot you were from Belgium and thought you were Dutch instead.

I don't know why.

I frankly don't care much for any other team

Root for Germany.

And gIO luckily doesn't want to get into my pants......I hope

He's getting into Les Mis.

You sure?

For a moment, I forgot you were from Belgium and thought you were Dutch instead.

I don't know why.

Root for Germany.

He's getting into Les Mis.

You sure?

I get that often. But let me tell you this, most Belgian people feel insulted if you call them dutch. I myslef couldn't care less tbh >_>

I'll probably root for England >_>

But Germany is fine too, though they already won Eurovision song contest, time for someone else to win.

...he is? ._.

I get that often. But let me tell you this, most Belgian people feel insulted if you call them dutch. I myslef couldn't care less tbh >_>

I can understand that.

I'll probably root for England >_>

But Germany is fine too, though they already won Eurovision song contest, time for someone else to win.

... your criteria

...he is? ._.

He is.

I can understand that.

... your criteria

He is.

Elections yesterday. West-Flanders proved once more they're a bunch of idiots by voting for the guys who nearly killed Belgium last month and forced re-elcetions >_>

None.

See above posts >.>