Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

.........what is that.

You didn't try to select an area?

@Sirius- do you have a select tool? It's like a dotted rectangle.

2uymy6f.png

Seems you're both unfamiliar with the Windows 7 interface so this is a waste of time. I'll figure it out on my own when I care enough to do so.

Or more mean that usual. Whatever you want to call it.

Oh, lemme tell you this story:

Once upon a time, there was a happy boy named Lux, and then there was a girl called Sara.

The boy had a big crush on that girl, but one day...she left- Lux kept his hopes up everyday for years, he kept waiting, waiting, waiting and waiting.

Lux then realized that that girl left to never come back again, and that is when he realized- He had to give up. Sara didn't leave alone, she took the best side of Lux: His optimism, his gentleness, and most importantly, his happyness.

THE END

Edited by Soul

Did Soul really get banned or is it just that my screen is messed up?

Avy thing. >_>

Ah, sorry. I would of been able to tell more if I had a lower contrast.

Anyway, good job once again~

Thanks~

2uymy6f.png

Seems you're both unfamiliar with the Windows 7 interface so this is a waste of time. I'll figure it out on my own when I care enough to do so.

...THERE! FREE-FORM!

Once upon a time, there was a happy boy named Lux, and then there was a girl called Sara.

The boy had a big crush on that girl, but one day...she left and never- Lux kept his hopes up everyday for years, he kept waiting, waiting, waiting and waiting.

Lux then realize that that girl left, but she didn't leave alone, she took the best side of Lux: His optimism, his gentleness, and most importantly, his happyness.

THE END

That was terrible.

2uymy6f.png

What the hell is this.

Theychangeditnowitsucks.

But the tools seem to be the same. Use free-form, though.

Thanks~

You're welcome~

The boy had a big crush on that girl, but one day...she left and never- Lux kept his hopes up everyday for years, he kept waiting, waiting, waiting and waiting.

Lux then realize that that girl left, but she didn't leave alone, she took the best side of Lux: His optimism, his gentleness, and most importantly, his happyness.

THE END

That was lame, Soullu.

But I understand it now.

Edited by Starsong

Free-form just ends up becoming a rectangle upon selecting.

It's supposed to do that. But the rectangle still acts as if it's in free-form, it just doesn't show it.

yeahwhatever Astra explains better than I do.

Edited by Starsong

Free-form just ends up becoming a rectangle upon selecting.

Oh, it might just look like that, try putting it on something, it won't directly change to a square. It'll retain it's shape.

Edited by AstraLunaSol

True. You're still addicted though (kinda hard to say I am since I barely read 10 chapters of part 5... curse you part 4).

Beat my PetShop as Vanilla Ice.

"People no get bored"

But you're not going to do the same tactics twice, It's going to be fun to see what your going to do next time we play.

I'm going to break someone's fucking neck.

Or at least, I feel like considering it.

my life is just so awesome right now that I give you permission to break my fucking neck.