• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Aren't we lazy. >_>

Huh?

I act as I usually act around her.

He is the one doing the shipping. >_>

So?

My "shipping" is more like fangirling than fanboying.

Motivation.... It's part of a pseudo trilogy?

From what I've heard, it is. Soul Blazer, Illusion of Gaia, and Terranigma are sometimes referred to as the Soul Blazer trilogy. A PS1 game called Granstream Saga is related as well.

From what I've heard, it is. Soul Blazer, Illusion of Gaia, and Terranigma are sometimes referred to as the Soul Blazer trilogy. A PS1 game called Granstream Saga is related as well.

Yup. Now go play it. Those games are made of win.

I act as I usually act around her.

He is the one doing the shipping. >_>

Soul, buddy... If spamming large blocks of red lovehearts and saying things like "I slit my wrists for you" don't qualify as "nerdy fanboying", then I don't know what does. And that's just from today. I might be able to fish out more examples if I dug deep enough, but this really isn't worth it. And that's the end of my participation in this crap.

Retarted, at least according to Soul, you mean.

I give a shit, I don't bother correcting my spelling most of the time when posting. Why? Because it's useless once the user that posts after you quotes it.

My "shipping" is more like fangirling than fanboying.

A-alright...

I give a shit, I don't bother correcting my spelling most of the time when posting. Why? Because it's useless once the user that posts after you quotes it.

OK.

Does that change the fact that you made a typo?

Yup. Now go play it. Those games are made of win.

I've played Illusion of Gaia and Granstream Saga. I've also played like 15 minutes of Terranigma. I should have both Terranigma and Soul Blazer lying around somewhere... Maybe I will give them a try. Not like I haven't been bored enough.

I've played Illusion of Gaia and Granstream Saga. I've also played like 15 minutes of Terranigma. I should have both Terranigma and Soul Blazer lying around somewhere... Maybe I will give them a try. Not like I haven't been bored enough.

Terranigma might be the best "hidden gem" SNES has to offer. Buuut play it in order, I say.

All the games except Legendia and Rebirth.

What's wrong with them?

Eh, just leave it alone guys. It's a typo and he makes them all the time. Let's not make a giant shitfest, okay? I'm having a good day today~

Edited by Starsong

What's wrong with them?

Eh, just leave it alone guys. It's a typo and he makes them all the time. Let's not make a giant shitfest, okay? I'm having a good day today~

But we must.

TerranigmaFreak, begone from this youth's body.

Dude, IT'S EVEN WORSE BEING RELEASED IN JAPAN ONLY: IT'S RELEASED EVERYWHERE BUT US!

Soul, buddy... If spamming large blocks of red lovehearts and saying things like "I slit my wrists for you" don't qualify as "nerdy fanboying", then I don't know what does. And that's just from today. I might be able to fish out more examples if I dug deep enough, but this really isn't worth it. And that's the end of my participation in this crap.

Y-You...! *Sigh*

Okay. I made an ironic statement. I didn't know how to express what I wanted to say- My point being, I don't want her as your mini Fia.

What's wrong with them?

Oh, by the way, play Symphonia with 3 friends. It's a lot more fun that way.

Soul's logic is flawless, Ninji. You cannot fight him.

Pointing out typos is the equivalent of a gentlemanly slap on the face with a white glove. Soul and I must duel.

No, it doesn't. I just see it as mocking when people do that.

It is mocking.

What's wrong with them?

Legendia is inferior to Abyss (2-D battlefield when Symphonia, which came out BEFORE it, has a 3-D battlefield). And I'm just biased against Rebirth because the story seems kinda gay. And it has some retarded 3-line battle system or whatever.

Also, IIRC Eternia, Phantasia and Rebirth are all on the PSP.