FE4 THREAD

Fia

GARm was pretty much required. And 'nothing special' is a bit misleading as well. But it's true, circumstances depending, any situation can be heavily tilted outside of what the 'power levels' would ordinarily indicated. Such is the beauty of plot armor, I guess.

I see. Well, I can't tell for sure either, I didn't get through UBW works yet, I just got spoiled in that part. 8[

But I agree, I also doubt Shiki could stand up to Archer.

AM NOT

/falls over

Eh...8|

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

/throws some lighters at

Where did you get those lighters?

Oh, speaking of drinking. 6669 and I were wondering if there was any interest in a day of public thread drunkenness. The idea was briefly raised, but then I think neglected.

...Obviously this will only be endorsed for those who can legitimately acquire the required beverages, but personally I'll operate under a "don't tell me, and I won't ask" sort of policy.

Uh... I think I'll sit that one out. I can only go solo, after all.

To burn things.

And because I'm Haku, and because every other drink tastes bad.

Well why didn't offer me any? I like to drink too, you know!

I see. Well, I can't tell for sure either, I didn't get through UBW works yet, I just got spoiled in that part. 8[

But I agree, I also doubt Shiki could stand up to Archer.

Eh...8|

Oh hmmm, I hope what I said was obtuse enough that it didn't spoil anything you hadn't already been spoiled for then. Somehow I'd been assuming you were entirely Type-Moon exposed. I don't know how I made that mistake.

Edited by Balcerzak

Oh hmmm, I hope what I said was obtuse enough that it didn't spoil anything you hadn't already been spoiled for then. Somehow I'd been assuming you were entirely Type-Moon exposed. I don't know how I made that mistake.

You didn't really mention much you know, I just know Shirou ended victorious, so no problem. :P

But I do know much about Tsukihime and Kara no Kyoukai, I have yet to go through Fate...

Oh, speaking of drinking. 6669 and I were wondering if there was any interest in a day of public thread drunkenness. The idea was briefly raised, but then I think neglected.

...Obviously this will only be endorsed for those who can legitimately acquire the required beverages, but personally I'll operate under a "don't tell me, and I won't ask" sort of policy.

I believe I was already in. That bottle of schnapps is there for that.

Becauseee. /waves cup in face

It's miiine.

Look, see. You have your own now. /sips

Yeah, well... Eh, I got nothing. Pretending to drink isn't as fun as the real thing.

Going to bed soon.

No, it sure isn't. Buuut I'm not going to do the real thing anytime soon.

/clings to leg

Nope.

Good Soluna.

Wait, what? You don't want me to go to bed?

I believe I was already in. That bottle of schnapps is there for that.

Oh, right, excellent good. I believe she had mentioned that.

I wonder who else. Musashi turning it down is a bit disappointing. Maybe Enjo will want in? I don't even know.

Anyway, do you have any preferred dates? I'm thinking some Saturday would probably be best.

Oh, right, excellent good. I believe she had mentioned that.

I wonder who else. Musashi turning it down is a bit disappointing. Maybe Enjo will want in? I don't even know.

Anyway, do you have any preferred dates? I'm thinking some Saturday would probably be best.

She did. Joey too actually. Srs was against it however.

Only Fridays and Saturdays are fine with me.

She could come with you.

I could drag her along... But no. That will have to wait until later.

No. I'm bored to tears!

Okay... How am I supposed to help with that?

In an interview with the Miami Herald in 2007, she said the dog's most precious possession was a Cartier necklace worth $15,000, but the dog choked on it and was refusing to wear it.

This caught my eye. How wasteful...

Oh well. Bedtime. Goodnight all.