• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Yup. With Adan this time.

The Knight Ring is different though. You can have it by saving all 3 of Lachesis' knights.

Ah glad to hear it. And yeah I won't comment on the pairings. :P

Anyway, now on 72. Blocking Zain's army was probably a bad idea as it made you lose a lot of time. Not that you're doing a rank run or anything, so I guess it's alright. It even gave you some more time to activate more conversations.

Also, Zain acted stupidly (Lucky dodge from Cuan though). I had one playthrough where he OHKO'd Sigurd, because of the Slayer which is effective against the Cavalry. :'(

Anyway, good job on completing chapter 2. :)

Why on earth would someone lug him around the map. I saw how futile that was in Prologue, and he was actually useful in this map to fend of Fury's brigade. I guess, a free Pursuit would be pretty awesome on someone who lacks it (like, Cuan maybe :wub:), but wow.

Ahh, I was kind of sad when I lost one of them, but had probably messed up too much in the Arena and fiddling around to have been able to redo it to save him. I know for next time, though.

Yeah, I sort of started to notice that, I really should have let them spill out to the open area to the south, in hindsight, but then again, as you mentioned, this gave me the excuse to do talking which could easily have been important (though it turns out it probably wasn't).

I didn't really know what his weapon did, so I really should have been more careful in hindsight, and seeing what it's done in the hands of even someone with poor strength like Alec for me. So yeah, Cuan got a lucky dodge, and then knocking him down to 1 HP so he had to retreat was a huge break.

Write about them. I forgot about the Dark War Lords RP (I wasn't here) and the very short Edin RP (lol nothing really happened)

Yes, rant about them CF.

Left for work :[

Dark Warlords mostly involved Sieben (TheEnd) giving private lessons to Vier (Fia) while Drei (The author of those lines) was roughing Acht (Pilot) around. Zwolf (Nini) was thought to be Yurius and was to be eliminated or some shit like that. Then we made peace with the Gods and moved to a RP about that, with I believe Uke!Fia!Blagi, Seme!TheEnd!Sety, Myself as Heim the Partay God and Pilot as the unlucky Baldo. Good times as for "X hours" Sieben taught Vier while Drei was making Acht his little bitch.

Edin RP was all about Midayle's horse and some JamkaXMidayle yaoi.

Also Mumu is freaking Polnareff, which is just too perfect.

39 out of 120.

I can't believe I forgot Pearl Jam... Among many, MANY others...

I'm surprised of that score, considering you know this series better than me except for Part 4 because you didn't read it.

Edited by Dio

I got 36. It's easy to remember the stands of the main characters, but not so much so for the minor ones.

I don't think I would do 10. I didn't read part 3 onwards, sue me.

Think about rock bands, Egyptian gods, Major Arcana + the occasional color...or clothes designers.

Think about rock bands, Egyptian gods, Major Arcana + the occasional color...or clothes designers.

That's the problem. I know the names of several Stands, but it's the Stand Users that screw me up.

6:59 PM - Megan: AND NOW I AM BEING MOCKED

7:00 PM - Megan: COULD THIS DAY GET ANY WORSE

7:00 PM - Lux: Yes.

7:00 PM - Lux: *sprays herbicide all over Megan's broccoli*

7:00 PM - Megan: ....

7:00 PM - Lux: no no no wait

7:00 PM - Megan: y-y-you...

7:00 PM - Megan: you bastard

7:00 PM - Lux: That takes too long

7:00 PM - Megan: how could you

7:00 PM - Lux: *sets broccoli on fire*

7:00 PM - Megan: HOW COULD YOU

7:01 PM - Megan: T___T

7:01 PM - Lux: *slashes bike tires*

7:01 PM - Megan: GOODBYE CRUEL WORLD

7:01 PM - Lux: As you can see, your day got worse.

7:01 PM - Ninji: BROCCOLI MURDERER

Apparently I am a broccoli murderer.

I can never remember the Major Arcana or the Egyptian gods. :/

:/

I swear the only one I didn't get in part 3 was Mariah. I forgot a good bunch of part 4 (mostly remembered main characters and the Stands I found cool like RHCP, Highway Star, Enigma and Killer Queen) while I did better in part 5. I got some in part 6 only because of those Jojo IPod videos on Youtube while the only one I got in part 7 was Diego's.

:/

I swear the only one I didn't get in part 3 was Mariah. I forgot a good bunch of part 4 (mostly remembered main characters and the Stands I found cool like RHCP, Highway Star, Enigma and Killer Queen) while I did better in part 5. I got some in part 6 only because of those Jojo IPod videos on Youtube while the only one I got in part 7 was Diego's.

There's actually a second stand in Part 7 with a name extremely close to Diego's; Scary Monster is the name of Diego's Stand, which he gained from Dr. Ferdinand's own Scary Monsters.